RealModScene
Mattie

Aurora 0.7b, including NOVA, by Phoenix

10 hours ago, milko said:

Been messing with my PS2 lately & loved the idea of loading games via SMB with OPL. Just wished the 360 had something similar, & just found it has.... For awhile too with ConnectX.... But, Im not sure whether or not to test it out now or wait for Netiso. Hopefully everything is going well on it & have a release in the near future.

You can use connectx..

But the huge difference is that you can use usb 2.0 on 360, versus usb 1.1 on ps2.. tbh smb isn't needed when you can just use an external hdd

Just saw that the dev stopped... too bad i must admit i was waiting patiently for NetISO (i use a NAS for iso loading through connectx atm but ye SMB version is full of vulnerabilities, tho it’s just a home server so as long as no one breaches in my network i’m safe)

On 12/4/2018 at 4:01 PM, gavin_darkglider said:

I dont have an eta, just tested the alpha version of that feature. I think it is planned to be in aurora 0.8b, but it might get pushed further.  On top of the current issues that need fixed, the server is for windows, and still needs a bit of work. I was told that the server side was going to be opensourced, so it can be ported to other operating systems, such as linux, so it can be installed on a N.A.S system, etc. Unfortunatly, that will be on the community to do, as the team is not going to focus on multiplatform support.

Are you guys still working on NetISO support? If not, could I get the source code? I would love to bring that feature to completion for the community here!