RealModScene
Mattie

Aurora 0.7b, including NOVA, by Phoenix

Thanks for the update guys.Also i am getting a new NetISO option (on that thing that pops up when you press the XBOX icon on the controller sorry can't remember what it's called) so what's it about?

17 hours ago, solomanDK said:

PCSXR360 2.1.1  & 2.0.9  not work 

A little more details perhaps?

Does it work with other versions of Aurora? or XEXMenu?

What happens when you try to launch it? what Dashlaunch settings do you have?

On 11 de junio de 2018 at 6:37 AM, Syed Saad said:

Thanks for the update guys.Also i am getting a new NetISO option (on that thing that pops up when you press the XBOX icon on the controller sorry can't remember what it's called) so what's it about?

I just wanted to say THANKS!! To the people involved in this project, it's awesome how everything has evolved. Aurora works perfectly fine, all the options available are really useful.

I want to ask too about what is netISO, haven't found anything related online.

And also will like to know more about the implementation of some sort of communication platform in link (as I read is being worked on). That would be great, as of right now is the only thing that I've missed :)

Thanks a lot guys!!!!!

ps/ to the whoever say shit about aurora..... F*ck you!!!!!!! ;)

Anyone tried to play Dirt Showdown via LiNK? Wiki says system link is supported there, but Aurora shows Link menu disabled. 

5 hours ago, and7ey said:

Anyone tried to play Dirt Showdown via LiNK? Wiki says system link is supported there, but Aurora shows Link menu disabled. 

XboxUnity updated to allow Link Play of this game. Please try again.

Many thanks for so prompt reply.

Link menu is enabled now, but it didn't help. The game requires XBox Live and/or Racenet connections to play. Tried to simulate it via Game settings, but it didn't help. 

There are many games on that Wikipedia page that are incorrectly reported as having System Link support. Dirt 1-3 have system link support, Showdown does not.

1 hour ago, baabox said:

There are many games on that Wikipedia page that are incorrectly reported as having System Link support. Dirt 1-3 have system link support, Showdown does not.

let me let you in on this little secret mate.. wikipedia's are NOT a trusted source.. they are an idea of information, that ANYONE can edit.. so complaining about a wikipedia having false information is really pointless.. 

4 minutes ago, baabox said:

I'm not complaining. I have edited the page multiple times to fix obvious errors.

ok.. i've seen people throw a tantrum over wikepidea pages.. lmao.. especially when they use it as a source for a paper or w.e.. and they fail due to it

On 6/12/2018 at 2:37 PM, Swizzy said:

A little more details perhaps?

Does it work with other versions of Aurora? or XEXMenu?

What happens when you try to launch it? what Dashlaunch settings do you have?

Aurora 0.7  Dashlaunch 3.19  Dashboard  2.0.17526.
 console freezing after launch it

Does XBox 360 support HDMI-CEC (at least to turn on/off TV)? If hardware allows, could it be Aurora feature?

6 hours ago, and7ey said:

Does XBox 360 support HDMI-CEC (at least to turn on/off TV)? If hardware allows, could it be Aurora feature?

I know that if your tv "auto sources", the Xbox won't fully boot.. til you swap to input.. ironically, if you enable nohdmiwait patch.. it will cause the tv to change.. lol.. but as far as CeC goes.. dunno

It is mainly just bug fixes. Stuff the community found, that the testers missed. A few tranlation bugs, removes NetISO from HUD for now. It also adds a lot of the community translation files, since the team is lacking in translators. It should also fix the RSS feed bugs that have been randomish.

• Like 1

Hi all, just wanna say thanks for this great project :)
Just updated to latest version from dashboard and all working really smooth.

Just got a new RGH with Aurora only. (Stopped on jtags around 2012,  never had an aurora before)
And damn i love this one, looks soo nice ans slick also the trainers and TU's are awesome integrated :D

Got only one question for now;
Disc-swaps, do i still need plugins? or use dashlaunch for this? my games are named as Gamename/DISC1/content etc

12 hours ago, henkie2 said:

Hi all, just wanna say thanks for this great project :)
Just updated to latest version from dashboard and all working really smooth.

Just got a new RGH with Aurora only. (Stopped on jtags around 2012,  never had an aurora before)
And damn i love this one, looks soo nice ans slick also the trainers and TU's are awesome integrated :D

Got only one question for now;
Disc-swaps, do i still need plugins? or use dashlaunch for this? my games are named as Gamename/DISC1/content etc

Nova(Auroras built in plugin) will handle disc swapping assuming the folder structure is correct.

• Like 1