RealModScene
Mattie

Aurora 0.7b, including NOVA, by Phoenix

1 hour ago, freebumblebee said:

Nova is WebUI. I use it for screenshot.

1. your xbox and computer in the same sub network.

2. use key "select" to view your xbox ip address.

3.use computer (internet browser) to visit http://192.168.X.X:XXXX (your xbox ip and the port number you defined in nova setting page)

4.login in nova use the user name (default is xboxhttp) you defined in nova setting page in modules (when you press start key)

First, Nova is way more than just a webUI. Nova handles Link, NetISO, Webui, etc. There is much more planned for Nova, this is just the beginning. The WebUI is just a small piece of what Nova has to offer.

Really nice to see the 360 community going strong still,

I have a question, what are the best dashlaunch settings for Aurora?

21 minutes ago, IllMethods said:

Really nice to see the 360 community going strong still,

I have a question, what are the best dashlaunch settings for Aurora?

There are no "best" Settings. That's what are settings for, you can configure it all by yourself for the purposes you need.

Default Settings are for the one, who doesn't need any specific features enabled. You will have to do some research or just read the descriptions of the settings and decide, whether you need it enabled or not.

25 minutes ago, saywaking said:

There are no "best" Settings. That's what are settings for, you can configure it all by yourself for the purposes you need.

Default Settings are for the one, who doesn't need any specific features enabled. You will have to do some research or just read the descriptions of the settings and decide, whether you need it enabled or not.

Actually, default settings are set in the launch.ini. Non default(or per game settings) are so you can adjust these settings on a per game basis. So, for example, if you want to use headsets in COD: Ghosts, you need fakelive enabled, but fakelive can cause issues with some games. This is where you default FakeLive to disabled, and enable for just that game. Then when you launch the game, it sets fakelive enabled, and when aurora boots back up, it changes the settings back to default.

9 minutes ago, gavin_darkglider said:

Actually, default settings are set in the launch.ini. Non default(or per game settings) are so you can adjust these settings on a per game basis. So, for example, if you want to use headsets in COD: Ghosts, you need fakelive enabled, but fakelive can cause issues with some games. This is where you default FakeLive to disabled, and enable for just that game. Then when you launch the game, it sets fakelive enabled, and when aurora boots back up, it changes the settings back to default.

Oh yeah, one new feature with Aurora 0.7. Forgot that almost.

ah ok cool, I was just wondering if it had anything to do with the assets downloading. If I go to details of a game, I don't get all the fancy stuff like market place rating ect.

Also, it won't run my Xbox classics games while fs would

Sorry, I am new to this but have self modded consoles in the past

13 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

make sure livestrong is disabled, and xhttp is enabled in default dashlaunch config.

Thanks for that, livestrong was the culprit, now my games look all nice and flash :D

I changed the internal drive to a 2tb one then the classics worked so must have been something to do with the old setup.

Thanks for the help

What about the RSS feed? Every time I try to enable it I get the "Unhandled Exception" and it asks me if I want to restart Aurora, Launch Metro or Try to Continue. It was actually working before I swapped hard drives over

Great release. I noticed that now the remote controller (the one for dvds) works on Aurora interface. On the previous releases wasn't working. When was added this functionality?

5 hours ago, crisdotti said:

Where should EN-US.xml file mode after editing it?

If you managed to install it?

I get error

IMG_20180515_162016496[1].jpg

6 minutes ago, gavin_darkglider said:

you need to compile the language pack with the language pack compiler.

Yes, that's what I did, I leave an .xzp file, I moved it to "Aurora/media/locales" I get that error 😕

1 hour ago, kakmy24 said:

Yes, that's what I did, I leave an .xzp file, I moved it to "Aurora/media/locales" I get that error 😕

do you use the latest version compiled by felida in the bottom of the post?

16 hours ago, Marco ConteZero said:

Great release. I noticed that now the remote controller (the one for dvds) works on Aurora interface. On the previous releases wasn't working. When was added this functionality?

in 0.7b support for play and ok was added to the disc panel.

normal left and right has always worked out of the box i think.

On 5/13/2018 at 5:59 PM, BlackZpider said:

Yes, Nova works if that trainer.xex plugin is unmounted in Dashlaunch 🙂

Just wanted to share if there is anyone else that has a problem that Nova don't load, just check if there is any other plugins in Dashlaunch that can cause trouble 🙂

Thanks for your time and tips and yet again, thanks for all the effort everyone involved puts into to this amazing dash 🙂

in theory any plugin can collide with nova, as they use defined memory locations. if it overlaps, it will not work.

Thanks DEVS and testers!

Can't wait to install as I have my newly modded XBOX Star Wars sitting ready with a 2TB HDD for Aurora latest release, although my RGH timings are way off sometimes 5-6 glitches before launch but since it's all closed up just have to live with it.

I hope to do a fresh install over the weekend so hopefully it will not have any issues as opposed to an upgrade from previous release

Again hats off to you all, you guys & gals rock!:bow:

PEACE

Kosti

Greetings and congratulations again to the whole team. One question I have is whether the (Added) Control of XuiVideoPresenter (WIP) is only for the Aurora_Main or it also serves to place video in the Aurora_Loading

2 minutes ago, tallaito said:

Greetings and congratulations again to the whole team. One question I have is whether the (Added) Control of XuiVideoPresenter (WIP) is only for the Aurora_Main or it also serves to place video in the Aurora_Loading

it can be placed where ever.. NOW the loading sequence is short.. so dont expect the video to play thru all the way.. IF the videopresenter works like it should.. the xuivideo didnt.. lol.. but i will test and get back to ya.. and FYI, this isnt where to ask.. would be in skins section mate..

6 hours ago, tallaito said:

Ok thank you for responding so quickly and sorry also for not posting where it was due...

Just dont want you to get flammed by people lol.. but yeah