RealModScene
Mattie

Aurora 0.7b, including NOVA, by Phoenix

Reboot your xbox and look if in Aurora Modules Nova is active.

İf so, you should see Aurora Home or System Link in HUD, then its loaded.

İf not checkout if there is a Nova.xex in the Plugins directory. İf there is no, manually copy that file from the release package and try again.

1 hour ago, saywaking said:

Reboot your xbox and look if in Aurora Modules Nova is active.

İf so, you should see Aurora Home or System Link in HUD, then its loaded.

İf not checkout if there is a Nova.xex in the Plugins directory. İf there is no, manually copy that file from the release package and try again.

Aurora Home and System Link is in the HUD.  The following tabbed menu I can't seem to trigger for games.  

nova.07b.home.png

Thats the WebUI for Webbrowser

- go to Modules -> NOVA

- set up User/Pass for WebUI and Enable it

- press back in Coverflow to get to The System Overlay, write down your Xbox IP

- Go to a PC or Smartphone Browser

- navigate to http://yourxboxip:9999 with your user/pass

• Thanks 1

Hi.

I really appreciate all the work you have put in to this Aurora dashboard, that gives the RGH users a "working" console with all the features like covers, filemanager, scripts, the ability to play "online" etc etc 🙂

I seem to have the opposite problem with Nova,, have done a clean install twice with separate downloads each time, but Nova is not active in the Modules tab and it does not want to load the manual way either.

Any ideas what  could be the cause of this?

I have a Halo 4 Corona.

Just now, BlackZpider said:

Hi.

I really appreciate all the work you have put in to this Aurora dashboard, that gives the RGH users a "working" console with all the features like covers, filemanager, scripts, the ability to play "online" etc etc 🙂

I seem to have the opposite problem with Nova,, have done a clean install twice with separate downloads each time, but Nova is not active in the Modules tab and it does not want to load the manual way either.

Any ideas what  could be the cause of this?

I have a Halo 4 Corona.

although it have been tested,  we cant say for sure, the updater replaces the old Plugin in all scenarios.

Just check if there is a Nova.xex in the Plugins Folder and replace it from the release package and try again by rebooting.

Thanks for the reply, but I ment that I have downloaded the release.rar package twice, not the updater on the console.

So the Nova.xex is present in the Plugins folder,, but still just the Dashlaunch and FTP Server is active, not the Nova plugin.

No "Aurora Home" when pressing the Xbox Guide button, just Xbox Home.

It isn't a plugin that should be loaded in Dashlaunch or something like that?

I removed the only dashlaunch plugin I had installed in plugin 3 place and now Nova was activated when I rebooted the console 🙂

Could there have been a collision of some sort there?

Just now, BlackZpider said:

I removed the only dashlaunch plugin I had installed in plugin 3 place and now Nova was activated when I rebooted the console 🙂

Could there have been a collision of some sort there?

you dont need to set the plugin in dashlaunch, Aurora handles the plugins in the Plugin Folder.

collision is only, when you still have freestyle plugin loaded. Make sure you unload that an set the Path to new Aurora in your launch.ini/Dashlaunch Settings

The only plugin I had in Dashlaunch was a Trainer plugin.

I don't have Freestyle Dash installed, only XEX menu and Dashlaunch, so I went into XEX menu and deleted the Aurora 0.6b folder from there and copied the extracted 0.7b release.rar folder onto the HDD.

Launched Dashlaunch and edited the default_path to the new Aurora 0.7b folder, but still the Nova plugin did not load,, until I removed the Trainer plugin in Dashlaunch.

Nova does not want to start with the Trainer plugin in Dashlaunch, so I don't know what's going on there 😯 seems like they don't want go get along.

did you use Aurora 0.6 before the manual upgrade? It uses the FreestylePlugin. You have to unload that, before your can delete it properly or load another Plugin.

This or the other Trainere Plugin may have caused the problem. If you want to use Nova, you have to remove the other ones, when they use the same Adresses to be loaded. The FreestylePlugin is definitly a collision, the other probably too.

Yes, I had Aurora 0.6b before. but no folder has any FSD plugin or any FSD plugins in Dashlaunch.

The new .ini file from the release package would not have any references to the FSD plugin either?

So I can't imagine that there is any FSD plugin located on the HDD or in any .ini file.

13 minutes ago, saywaking said:

did you use Aurora 0.6 before the manual upgrade? It uses the FreestylePlugin. You have to unload that, before your can delete it properly or load another Plugin.

This or the other Trainere Plugin may have caused the problem. If you want to use Nova, you have to remove the other ones, when they use the same Adresses to be loaded. The FreestylePlugin is definitly a collision, the other probably too.

4 minutes ago, BlackZpider said:

Yes, I had Aurora 0.6b before. but no folder has any FSD plugin or any FSD plugins in Dashlaunch.

The new .ini file from the release package would not have any references to the FSD plugin either?

So I can't imagine that there is any FSD plugin located on the HDD or in any .ini file.

What trainer plugin are we talking about? Because there isnt one that is needed?? Older trainers use a launcher, aurora trainers have support built in.. sooo.. answer what plugin you are talking about? Because i can guarntee you dont need no trainer plugin for dashlaunch..

7 minutes ago, BlackZpider said:

You are mixing up so many things. 

There is no ini file in Aurora. Dashlaunch is something different and plugins can be different to. 

And go checkout the Aurora release package 0.6. There is a freestyle plugin file in the plugin folder. İt was loaded you cant delete that properly. Also you already mentioned it works when you unload the other plugin, what ever it is. So you know now the reason and solved already.

It's some sort of GTA V Trainer.xex with God Mode and all weapons so that you can run around and just have fun, it does not find it when I put it in the Trainer folder, so I got the tip that it maybe is one of those kind of trainers in .xex format that needs to be put in as a plugin to start and when I did that it worked and booted up with the game.

Yes, Nova works if that trainer.xex plugin is unmounted in Dashlaunch 🙂

Just wanted to share if there is anyone else that has a problem that Nova don't load, just check if there is any other plugins in Dashlaunch that can cause trouble 🙂

Thanks for your time and tips and yet again, thanks for all the effort everyone involved puts into to this amazing dash 🙂

13 minutes ago, BlackZpider said:

It's some sort of GTA V Trainer.xex with God Mode and all weapons so that you can run around and just have fun, it does not find it when I put it in the Trainer folder, so I got the tip that it maybe is one of those kind of trainers in .xex format that needs to be put in as a plugin to start and when I did that it worked and booted up with the game.

2 minutes ago, BlackZpider said:

Yes, Nova works if that trainer.xex plugin is unmounted in Dashlaunch 🙂

Just wanted to share if there is anyone else that has a problem that Nova don't load, just check if there is any other plugins in Dashlaunch that can cause trouble 🙂

Thanks for your time and tips and yet again, thanks for all the effort everyone involved puts into to this amazing dash 🙂

how about use the modded TU with the cheats built in? has better options?

Worth the wait much thanks! Does this version of the NOVA plugin remove disc swapping present in the old Freestyle plugin? Since I don't want it conflicting with Dashlaunch auto swapping.

22 minutes ago, freebumblebee said:

I have a question:

How to launch DL in the Module Page of Aurora?

Hide contents

q1.thumb.gif.228348f691f4afc35ff3de7822bc79bf.gif

add a path the the dashlaunch installer to the config= line in launch.ini Then aurora will detect it. There is a slight downfall of that using config in dashlaunch is that system settings in HUD will also launch the dashlaunch installer..

10 minutes ago, gavin_darkglider said:

add a path the the dashlaunch installer to the config= line in launch.ini Then aurora will detect it. There is a slight downfall of that using config in dashlaunch is that system settings in HUD will also launch the dashlaunch installer..

I feel headache - -|||||

thanks for the update!

i have a question,

i still don't understand and confuse about Nova, what it is? and how to use it/ launch it? because it looks good.

1 hour ago, uwontnotice said:

thanks for the update!

i have a question,

i still don't understand and confuse about Nova, what it is? and how to use it/ launch it? because it looks good.

Nova is WebUI. I use it for screenshot.

1. your xbox and computer in the same sub network.

2. use key "select" to view your xbox ip address.

3.use computer (internet browser) to visit http://192.168.X.X:XXXX (your xbox ip and the port number you defined in nova setting page)

4.login in nova use the user name (default is xboxhttp) you defined in nova setting page in modules (when you press start key)