RealModScene
Mattie

Aurora 0.7b, including NOVA, by Phoenix

First i want to apologize for my bad skills writing in english

Thanks for big effort putted in this update. All this new features are pretty good. But after i updated aurora to 0.7b my xbox stay on xbox boot logo longer before it starts to load aurora than it does before i update (and there is no sound on boot animation). I tried to fix it turning off auto login and blocking xbox live in parents settings (i read it may help) but it doesnt help at all. Everything seems to loading bit slower than it does on 0.6b. And there is still no available polish translation (Language where we use "kurwa's" instead of commas). I hope its gonna be fixed (or if the problems is my fault someone clever and patient want to tell me how to speed up boot time etc) and somebody gonna make polish translation. 

I want again to apologize for my english but you know its hard to write in foreign language when you drink vodka instead of water 😀

3 hours ago, MaesterRowen said:

You may have to use Swizzy's other tool.   Its Like the LanguagePackCompiler to create the final XZP.   The formatting of the language packs changed and as far as  i know, that program is what creates them correctly.

I'll try with it later, but did not I have to change the code of that tool to handle 0.7b or is it universal for any version?

4 hours ago, Fabricio Messias De Godoi said:

I'll try with it later, but did not I have to change the code of that tool to handle 0.7b or is it universal for any version?

It should be universal.

4 hours ago, SzczupakKrolWod said:

First i want to apologize for my bad skills writing in english

Thanks for big effort putted in this update. All this new features are pretty good. But after i updated aurora to 0.7b my xbox stay on xbox boot logo longer before it starts to load aurora than it does before i update (and there is no sound on boot animation). I tried to fix it turning off auto login and blocking xbox live in parents settings (i read it may help) but it doesnt help at all. Everything seems to loading bit slower than it does on 0.6b. And there is still no available polish translation (Language where we use "kurwa's" instead of commas). I hope its gonna be fixed (or if the problems is my fault someone clever and patient want to tell me how to speed up boot time etc) and somebody gonna make polish translation. 

I want again to apologize for my english but you know its hard to write in foreign language when you drink vodka instead of water 😀

With the new version comes new features that need to load on bootup. this means it would be a bit slower to load then the previous versions. hell, 0.1a was super fast, but didnt include anything other than a game launcher.

8 hours ago, MaesterRowen said:

You may have to use Swizzy's other tool.   Its Like the LanguagePackCompiler to create the final XZP.   The formatting of the language packs changed and as far as  i know, that program is what creates them correctly.

well, I tested the tool to compile for xzp separate from swizzy "AuroraLanguagePackCompiler" but even then it appears same error when restarting aurora with the file

1 minute ago, Fabricio Messias De Godoi said:

swizzy had updated to support aurora 0.7b but unfortunately in github this way of open source is not compiled for .exe and run on windows :(

image.thumb.png.0a64a72f8a846d91bbe47a97a6ba1233.png

Yes, just use the correct version of visual studio and built a new file

2 minutes ago, Fabricio Messias De Godoi said:

What is the correct version of visual studio?

It should tell you in the sln file.. ooen it with notepad++

Edit: more than likely, its vs 2014+ but it will say version used to build, and minimum version to compile

23 minutes ago, Fabricio Messias De Godoi said:

Microsoft Visual Studio Solution File, Format Version 12.00
# Visual Studio 2013
VisualStudioVersion = 12.0.21005.1
MinimumVisualStudioVersion = 10.0.40219.1

thats from AuroraTranslationTool.sln

edit:

you can view it here:

https://github.com/Swizzy/AuroraTranslationTool/blob/master/AuroraTranslationTool.sln

2 minutes ago, felida said:

Microsoft Visual Studio Solution File, Format Version 12.00
# Visual Studio 2013
VisualStudioVersion = 12.0.21005.1
MinimumVisualStudioVersion = 10.0.40219.1

thats from AuroraTranslationTool.sln

edit:

you can view it here:

https://github.com/Swizzy/AuroraTranslationTool/blob/master/AuroraTranslationTool.sln

Downloading visual Studio 2013 express...

Just now, Fabricio Messias De Godoi said:

Downloading visual Studio 2013 express...

any newer version of VS will work as well.. lol.. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks to everyone who dedicated their time and effort in another update of the panel Aurora !!!!! Here updated and working perfectly. Long live the Xbox 360 scene !!!!!! 

Thanks Phoenix for the release, I've just downloaded the 0.7 package and copied into my Xbox. 🙂

Now, 3 questions/reports:

• can I disable the "Net ISO" menu in the miniblade? It's like ConnectX I think and I don't use this feature
  • the file browser in the miniblade say "Testing File Browser" in the upper left corner
  • i tried to open the Aurora_Skin.xur file to make a skin but XUI Tool said "Failed to open document". XDK version is 21256. Other .xur files of 0.7 can be opened without any problem and the MD5 of the release package is correct. Any help?

4 minutes ago, MaesterRowen said:

You need to load the AuroraXUI Extensions to open the Aurora skin due to creating some custom elements

Solved, thanks for the quick support 

1 hour ago, MaesterRowen said:

Debe cargar las Extensiones AuroraXUI para abrir la máscara Aurora debido a la creación de algunos elementos personalizados

Could you do a little about AuroraXUI

1 minute ago, VictorELDios said:

Could you do a little about AuroraXUI

Check phoenix.xboxunity.net for information on the extensions.

I'm super excited about NetISO, can we expect this feature will be released at this year?

2 hours ago, kakmy24 said:

Have you thought about adding a button to turn off the xbox 360 from NOVA? As in the FSD 🤔

NOVA extends the HUD Menu. You can just turn off like you normally do.

1 hour ago, saywaking said:

NOVA extends the HUD Menu. You can just turn off like you normally do.

My HUD Menu didn't change during update that I did from within Aurora.  Is there a setting that turns on/off the NOVA feature?  All other updated features are working like a champ but in all menus the only thing I see in terms of NOVA is the plugin when I press the start button and go to Modules.  Nova is 'Active' and in Nova menu 1 of 2 'Always Load on Boot' is selected but I don't see the new NOVA HUD.  Is there something I need to trigger when pressing HUD button?  I think I downloaded an overlay that changed the HUD skin a few versions back that had Aurora custom icons in it.  Maybe that is overriding and I need a fresh install.