RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Djirko

Dashlaunch shortcuts

Hello,

on my last RGH install i used Freestyle2 and now i tried the Freestyle3. The version of F3 is 483, dashlaunch is 3.06 and the kernel is 16202. On the last install i used F2, Dashlaunch 3.06 and 15574 kernel. The shortcut buttons were working perfectly, but with this install its not. All the configurations are the same as the last time, but shortcuts isint working this time. Even the RB button, which should boot to NXE doesnt work. The configuration is like this:

[Paths]

BUT_X = HDD:Content0000000000000000C0DE999900080000C0DE99990F586558

Default = HDD:FreeStyle3default.xex

Did something change in F3 or 16202 dasboard, because i use same dashlaunch.

nothing changed, make sure you don't have another launch.ini that is being loaded instead of the one you want it to load.

same here..the RB button doesn't work..everything worked fine before i did the lastest F3 update (done using the F3 auto update)

by the way just wanted to say..you guys rock ! will you have my babies?

I thought it was just me so I didn't post earlier. It's my only problem with F3 not related to link. RB does not boot stock dash. I haven't tried other shortcuts though.

edit: latest dash, kernal and f3 release on trinity.

weird ...mine does :) i am holding the RB from the moment i power on with the control though

latest dash, kernal and f3 release on trinity. yes that also

but is it hard to let it boot up the first time, then press the xbox button, press Y then yes and hold RB to go to Metro dash...

Try moving your launch.ini from /hdd1 to /flash delete the one in hdd1

reboot, that should fix it.

I had this problem too, sometimes it loaded FSD sometimes it didn't, ever since I put launch.ini in the flash, no issues what so ever.