RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
mightyhama

Removing corrupted dlc

I transferred some dlc to my external hd but some is corrupted and when I try to delete it using windows operation fails as file names are to long. 
When I look in Aurora file manager it doesn't show up as even being there. Content manager shows tittle ID folder but won't open folder.

Is there software that will help n I wondered about trying to rename the dlc files in windows to see if that would work. 

suggestions welcome

I tried to find the corrupted dlc in stock dash but it doesn't show up. All working dlc is there. Reason I know currupted dlc is there is I put bop lll  n forza 3 over n it won't show up.

According to windows I have 133 gig in content folder but stock dash says there is 58 gig there. Xbox content manager doesn't display the media id of folders of the corrupt dlc either.

Is there any pc based software I could try ?.......... 

Still trying to remove the dlc.. If it wern't so much space I'd just leave it but I succesfully moved bop lll dlc to drive and can now opan content folder but there is all the corrupt stuff there as well. It has basically unreadable file names n nothing Iv'e tried will delete it. suggestions wellcome