RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
vriskoserket

[Resolved] Minecraft Title Update, confusing as hell

Ok so I used to have FSD and i recently upgraded to Aurora,

I used to have minecraft TU20 while i had FSD, but when i installed aurora i upgraded to TU35, but that didn't do anything and it just revert to minecraft by itself without any TU, i checked what TU35 was and saw it was bug fixes, but for some reason even if i enabled it, it would not boot into the latest minecraft, however, i booted with TU33 and it showed actual updates.

I tried downloading TU60 manually, installed it on my xbox and booted minecraft from the original dashboard, and it showed all the new updates BUT if i boot minecraft from Aurora, it shows no TU and the only TU's that available are TU20 and TU33 and it's weirding me out?

What am i doing wrong?

Aurora comes with content search disabled.
You can manually search or activate for automatic search. Only then will the most current TU (any game) appear

• Thanks 1

The current TU on XboxUnity Is TU35,  WHich is not the latest. I downloaded the TU manually to a flash drive and i have Aurora with content search disabled and it still boots me into minecraft without it having any update which is weird...

Since Title Updates are not a taboo subject on RMS, all I can say the latest one right now is TU68. Go to 'Location' under my name, and you will have everything you will need. I obviously can't post a live link in here.

About your downloaded TU not showing in Aurora, I suppose a Title Update scan will do the trick.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Remmigiosh said:

Since Title Updates are not a taboo subject on RMS, all I can say the latest one right now is TU68. Go to 'Location' under my name, and you will have everything you will need. I obviously can't post a live link in here.

About your downloaded TU not showing in Aurora, I suppose a Title Update scan will do the trick.

It says the website can't be reached, I'll try the TU scan and see what happens

23 hours ago, vriskoserket said:

So i figured it out, i fixed the scan depth to infinity and the TU showed up! Thanks.

The scan depth doesnt have a factor on title updates.. lol

3 hours ago, felida said:

The scan depth doesnt have a factor on title updates.. lol

Well it looks like it does because the TU only showed up after i fixed the scan depth so i don't know know what youre on about

1 hour ago, vriskoserket said:

Well it looks like it does because the TU only showed up after i fixed the scan depth so i don't know know what youre on about

The title updates only go into cache and titleid/00000200/

The scan depths are for games, and only games.. you didnt rescan for tu's once u uploaded it.. thats what fixed it..