RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
dude

unable to join game in bo2 and every games

hi i have a zyxel modem(ph660 t1 v3 ) with access point or wireless , my laptob is connected with wifi connection and my xbox directly connect to modem with cross cable ! i reset my modem and forward 3071 and 3072 , enable upnp and firewall is disable . i can see the matches but i cant join them ! with last modem (tp link) i just enable upnp and play cool ! :) but with this when i enable upnp i cant play ! my xbox ip is in range of DHCP , what i should to do to fix this shit :?!:(

Wrong cable. cross over is only for PC to PC XBOX to XBOX

XBOX to Rourter needs a standard ethernet.

• Like 1

Wrong cable. cross over is only for PC to PC XBOX to XBOX

XBOX to Rourter needs a standard ethernet.

what you mean from standard ethernet ? :D i should to buy a better cable you mean ?

No, a non-cross over cable. "Straight through Ethernet cable"

Cross over is only for connecting 2 devices directly (pc to xbox, xbox to xbox, pc to pc)

Straight through is for PC to Router, XBOX to Router, etc...

• Like 1

No, a non-cross over cable. "Straight through Ethernet cable"

Cross over is only for connecting 2 devices directly (pc to xbox, xbox to xbox, pc to pc)

Straight through is for PC to Router, XBOX to Router, etc...

thank you ! another question ... is LiNK work with a wireless adapter ?>!

and when i bought my modem a cable was with it can i use that ? that is a Straight through Ethernet cable?

thank you ! another question ... is LiNK work with a wireless adapter ?>!

and when i bought my modem a cable was with it can i use that ? that is a Straight through Ethernet cable?

LiNK only needs an internet connection to work.

How you connect is up to you (Ethernet or Wireless) (just use the correct ethernet cable) B)

The cable you got with your modem, it will be a straight through, so yes you can use it.

LiNK only needs an internet connection to work.

How you connect is up to you (Ethernet or Wireless) (just use the correct ethernet cable) B)

The cable you got with your modem, it will be a straight through, so yes you can use it.

yeah i now use my modem cable and its faster than before cable ! thank you :D ! but i cant join anybody again :( any suggest ?

yeah i now use my modem cable and its faster than before cable ! thank you :D ! but i cant join anybody again :( any suggest ?

Your welcome, glad you got that sorted.

No idea, search the forum, many have had this issue, many have resolved it. Your game is not my game. I'm a Bad Company 2 man therefore I've never experienced the issue you have B)

I think you just need to make sure your using the same TU's, turn off dev in the dashlaunch, etc... search the forum, you'll be sure to get your answer. Look through the older threads in the "support" section, the section your in now. See if you can get any ideas/hints.

Good luck friend B)

• Like 1

when u connect a router it dont matter wot cable u use straigth or crossover cos the router does it all by itself,,,and also make sure the freestyle dash folder is not on the same hdd as whr your games is on -makes the hdd have to read twice as much if you also on a slow dsl line ,try to have freestyle folder on the internal hdd ,made mine work nicely