RealModScene

Not even sure how your going to play this game online only 

4 minutes ago, salah.rgh2 said:

Maybe the game does not contain File execution  xex ...etc

It has a deafult.xex, but still refuses to show up.

SB5mn9B.png

4 minutes ago, expokiki said:

Not even sure how your going to play this game online only 

I really only want it just to have it.

What's the Title ID of your game?

XboxUnity has these 2 available, of which both have covers:

Destiny - TitleID: 415608F8
Destiny Demo - TitleID: 4156091C

When you try to add a new game to XboxUnity with the 'add' feature, these TID's will show up.

415608F8 / en-US / Destiny
41560927 / en-US / Legendary Edition
41560928 / en-US / Collector's Edition

Most likely you have the Legendary or Collector's Edition? In that case you can add one of these to XboxUnity yourself. And maybe add a good original cover? :)

boxartlg.jpg boxartlg.jpg boxartlg.jpg

Is the game not showing up at all, or is it not finding covers on Xbox Unity, because if it isnt showing up, chances are it isnt scanning for new content, which you can turn off, to speed up boot time. If the game appeared, but there is no cover, then chances are it has a different TitleID than what is on unity.

On 4/9/2018 at 8:52 AM, Remmigiosh said:

What's the Title ID of your game?

XboxUnity has these 2 available, of which both have covers:

Destiny - TitleID: 415608F8
Destiny Demo - TitleID: 4156091C

When you try to add a new game to XboxUnity with the 'add' feature, these TID's will show up.

415608F8 / en-US / Destiny
41560927 / en-US / Legendary Edition
41560928 / en-US / Collector's Edition

Most likely you have the Legendary or Collector's Edition? In that case you can add one of these to XboxUnity yourself. And maybe add a good original cover? :)

boxartlg.jpg boxartlg.jpg boxartlg.jpg

I bought Destiny on digital from my retail console and then used GoD2ISO to convert it. It's the original Destiny with the title ID "415608F8".

On 4/11/2018 at 12:32 PM, gavin_darkglider said:

Is the game not showing up at all, or is it not finding covers on Xbox Unity, because if it isnt showing up, chances are it isnt scanning for new content, which you can turn off, to speed up boot time. If the game appeared, but there is no cover, then chances are it has a different TitleID than what is on unity.

The game is not showing up in Aurora at all. I'll scan for content manually (which I do every time as I never have it set on automatic scan) and the game will not appear in the cover flow as shown in one of my images in the Imgur link.

23 hours ago, X5He4caDbGXI2dg said:

I bought Destiny on digital from my retail console and then used GoD2ISO to convert it. It's the original Destiny with the title ID "415608F8".

The game is not showing up in Aurora at all. I'll scan for content manually (which I do every time as I never have it set on automatic scan) and the game will not appear in the cover flow as shown in one of my images in the Imgur link.

9 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

I have no idea why the game wouldnt show up, I would need access to the content.db to diagnose further.

I have an idea, why the hell would u convert a god to iso, then complain about it not showing up? Iso's are not supported? GoD and extracted are, unless something has changed? But i doubt it.. how about use the actual GoD? No need to convert??

@gavin i quoted u to point the pointless GoDtoIso conversion.. haha

19 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

I have no idea why the game wouldnt show up, I would need access to the content.db to diagnose further.

I just transferred the extracted ISO back into a GOD and it ended up working. All is good now.

10 hours ago, felida said:

I have an idea, why the hell would u convert a god to iso, then complain about it not showing up? Iso's are not supported? GoD and extracted are, unless something has changed? But i doubt it.. how about use the actual GoD? No need to convert??

@gavin i quoted u to point the pointless GoDtoIso conversion.. haha

It seems there was a misunderstanding. I've converted it to ISO and then extracted it even though you can clearly see that in the picture above. I know that Aurora doesn't support just straight ISO files.