RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
cmac86

Uploading new Art Work to Unity

Hey guys can i ask how long it takes to upload a cover to unity? I uploaded a snes emu cover a few days ago and its not there. Is this feature still available? I've added it manually via the asset editor.

Can I also ask is there a way to have me download all the assets that are on my system to my PC in one swoop?

thanks

2 hours ago, cmac86 said:

Hey guys can i ask how long it takes to upload a cover to unity? I uploaded a snes emu cover a few days ago and its not there. Is this feature still available? I've added it manually via the asset editor.

Can I also ask is there a way to have me download all the assets that are on my system to my PC in one swoop?

thanks

The cover has to be approved.. make sure its community friendly.. lol..

Lol thanks for your reply, i used to upload covers a few years ago, yes covers are always community friendly, there are alot i want to upload aswel.

And for downloading the assets, can i download all assets from all games that are on my system to my pc? or is that needed to be done game by game. Thanks Felida

42 minutes ago, cmac86 said:

Lol thanks for your reply, i used to upload covers a few years ago, yes covers are always community friendly, there are alot i want to upload aswel.

And for downloading the assets, can i download all assets from all games that are on my system to my pc? or is that needed to be done game by game. Thanks Felida

1. I meant that admin has to make sure its a kid-friendly cover.. haha

2. You can use swizzys asset editor.. i believe it has to be done 1 by 1.. i dont know if he updated the app to do batch operations or not..