RealModScene
mossman70

Fary Cry 4 TU Incompatible Version

Hi all,

Just dusted off the 360 recently and decided to have another go at the excellent Far Cry 4 again.

I have a RGH unit in the front room with the latest Aurora installed and set up correctly with all my games running from the internal hard drive.

So I ripped my original retail Far Cry 4 disc using my Vad 0800 drive and shows as title id-555308CA and media id-09D5655A in 360mpGui.

Extracted it with Swizzys XISO Extractor and then followed the guides on the web for installing Far Cry 4 onto RGH and ftp'd it across as an xex game and the game plays fine

My lad has a retail box in his room that he uses for live so I then grabbed the most recent FC4 title update, moved this onto a USB stick, then to my computer and then sent it to my RGH console with 360 Content Manager. In 360 Content Manager it shows the title update with the correct title id and media id as the retail disc game I ripped.

When I launch the game now with the title update applied it shows the pop up 'Version Mismatch - This game has been updated to an incompatible version'

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?