RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Thors

Game TU request?

Hello, i would like to request something but i'm not sure if it's possible or not. I have the game DeadIsland Goty Edition . It's title ID is 4B4D07DF. MediaID: 02C977C2. The game does not have any title update for this media ID.Neither on xboxunity nor on Xboxlive.(i've tried retail) and it shows up on systemlink as TU0. My friend has another GOTY edition copy ,Media ID :2BCF9BDE. In systemlink his game appears as TU2 although he does not have any Title updates in Aurora or on storage.

My request would be to label the game with media id :02C977C2 as Tu2 by default(in xboxunity/systemlink). Is that possible?

I would like to add that the game menu shows version 1.3 while Aurora shows it as version 0.0something for some weird reason.The games itself works fine , i already verified that it was not something wrong with installation to be sure.

Thank you for your time.

The GOTY version comes out last and does not have TU because it comes out with all the fixes.
     Your friend has the normal game with all DLC's just that.

1 hour ago, Neocazen said:

The GOTY version comes out last and does not have TU because it comes out with all the fixes.

No, he has another GOTY edition. I literally said that above. I understand GOTY editions has the fixes and does not need TUs but his version shows up in systemlink as TU2 despite not having any TU anywhere for this game on his console/ If it was just that i would have simply have him remove his TU and it would be good.I verified thoroughly before making a thread.  What i am requesting is to label the goty edition(my version) as TU2 by default since it's already has all the updates.

3 hours ago, Thors said:

No, he has another GOTY edition. I literally said that above. I understand GOTY editions has the fixes and does not need TUs but his version shows up in systemlink as TU2 despite not having any TU anywhere for this game on his console/ If it was just that i would have simply have him remove his TU and it would be good.I verified thoroughly before making a thread.  What i am requesting is to label the goty edition(my version) as TU2 by default since it's already has all the updates.

Ask him to pass you the default.xex of his game.
Just switch to change the MID.
Rename your game (if you have any problems) to ex default.xex.bak.

1 hour ago, Neocazen said:

Ask him to pass you the default.xex of his game.
Just switch to change the MID.
Rename your game (if you have any problems) to ex default.xex.bak.

Really?Switching the default.xex changes the media ID? I will give it a try.

8 hours ago, Neocazen said:

7 hours ago, Thors said:

The goty comes with a tu.. wtf??.. haha..

The only difference is that it comes with dlc.. and in that same disc has the last tu..

What it sounds like, is someone patched the default.xex with a tu.. but it is a yes/no on swapping the default.xex to change stuff.. if a game is censored, and you just change default.xex, the images/sounds wont be changed.. lol..