RealModScene
chozin78

Borderlands/Borderlands 2 trainer

I have a Borderlands and Borderlands 2 trainers that show up in the game options as the 0 compatible. Does this mean I can't use it with Aurora? If so does some one have some compatible trainers?

Please check the details of that Trainers, see what TU needed and please download the correspond TU and don't forget to Enable it before running the Trainers again

I have Borderlands GOTY and its aurora trainer compatible with the inserted TU 5.

When i go to apply some tricks like no reload, max level points, unlimited granades, etc. he tells me that the cheat has been activated but in reality nothing changes.

Why?

Is there something to do in particular?

With other tested trainers i did not have these problems 

15 hours ago, danuota said:

I have Borderlands GOTY and its aurora trainer compatible with the inserted TU 5.

When i go to apply some tricks like no reload, max level points, unlimited granades, etc. he tells me that the cheat has been activated but in reality nothing changes.

Why?

Is there something to do in particular?

With other tested trainers i did not have these problems 

Trainers are made for specific games, sometimes you have to enable cheats before you load up the game, some inside game, some have to be at main menu.. try loading the cheats a different way