RealModScene
duck123

How do I uncensor a game?

So i decided to play my xbox 360 after more than a year but i remember and got bothered by the fact that my gta 4 is censored. I bought gta 4 in australia but the australian version is censored so is there a way uncensor it?

Btw i was bacongaming52. i don't even think u remember me but i hope i can get another chance at this website. I promise that i won't be such a jerk and i'll try to be helpful.

Thanks in advance :)

6 hours ago, duck123 said:

So i decided to play my xbox 360 after more than a year but i remember and got bothered by the fact that my gta 4 is censored. I bought gta 4 in australia but the australian version is censored so is there a way uncensor it?

Btw i was bacongaming52. i don't even think u remember me but i hope i can get another chance at this website. I promise that i won't be such a jerk and i'll try to be helpful.

Thanks in advance :)

The only way to uncensor a game, is to get a different countries release.. for example usa or region free.. 

They change gaming files/images/ect to censor for certain countries.. for example:

CoD zombies doesnt have any nazi stuff  in for Germany,  you cant magically change 1 line and re-enable the stuff.. 

16 hours ago, felida said:

The only way to uncensor a game, is to get a different countries release.. for example usa or region free.. 

They change gaming files/images/ect to censor for certain countries.. for example:

CoD zombies doesnt have any nazi stuff  in for Germany,  you cant magically change 1 line and re-enable the stuff.. 

So that means I should buy the game again, or do you mean I need to modify something?

6 hours ago, duck123 said:

So that means I should buy the game again, or do you mean I need to modify something?

That's the legit way u can only get an "uncensored" version.. is another copy.. 

Reversing the games coding and images would be waaaaay to hard to do.. lol..

2 hours ago, felida said:

That's the legit way u can only get an "uncensored" version.. is another copy.. 

Reversing the games coding and images would be waaaaay to hard to do.. lol..

Oh...well that's bad news :(

Thanks for the answer tho