RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
charisma777

How to manually install title update using usb

I wanted to download and install title update for Bioshock Infinite. I am using Freestyle dash. But it didn't work. It would not download the title update. Do I need to connect to jqe360.com? Is it true that FSD is no longer supported for title update? If it's true, how can I manually update the title using usb.

Use Aurora 0.6b instead of FSD. You will be able to download the title updates directly from Aurora. jqe360.com does not exist anymore, it's now xboxunity.net. You can download the title update manually from there if you want.

Just got to xboxunity.net, find your game, select "Title update", choose the one corresponding to your media ID.Download it and you can use Horizon to transfer it to a usb and from there to your xbox.

But it's a waste of time, just get Aurora.

On 3/14/2018 at 12:17 AM, charisma777 said:

I wanted to download and install title update for Bioshock Infinite. I am using Freestyle dash. But it didn't work. It would not download the title update. Do I need to connect to jqe360.com? Is it true that FSD is no longer supported for title update? If it's true, how can I manually update the title using usb.

3 hours ago, Thors said:

Use Aurora 0.6b instead of FSD. You will be able to download the title updates directly from Aurora. jqe360.com does not exist anymore, it's now xboxunity.net. You can download the title update manually from there if you want.

Just got to xboxunity.net, find your game, select "Title update", choose the one corresponding to your media ID.Download it and you can use Horizon to transfer it to a usb and from there to your xbox.

But it's a waste of time, just get Aurora.

You dont need to use horizon.. ever again..

Either use usb, since dash 17349 allowed simple usb support.. just create content folder, (16 0's), titleid, offerid

Or better yet, use 360 content manager to ftp.. it will place it in correct location everytime..

"Easiest way" would be use Aurora.. but not needed