RealModScene
oleguer

Original Xbox games fullscreen??

Hi forum!! I try to explain.... I dont try see the xbox original games to hd.... but yes on fullscreen (with the same resolution, but fullscreen) It´s posibble?? ((I based "my theory" on other emulator like a retropie.... retropie can emulate the arcade games with the same resolution of original game but fullscreen on 50' Tv full hd/4k)) If anyone can mod the screen size of the retrocompatibility I believe can run the xbox original games on fullscreen with the same resolution..... I believe this dont be easy.... and I dont know how? But "I have" the idea '''^^ Anyone know anything of this idea?? Thanks and sorry for bad english ; )

1 hour ago, oleguer said:

Hi forum!! I try to explain.... I dont try see the xbox original games to hd.... but yes on fullscreen (with the same resolution, but fullscreen) It´s posibble?? ((I based "my theory" on other emulator like a retropie.... retropie can emulate the arcade games with the same resolution of original game but fullscreen on 50' Tv full hd/4k)) If anyone can mod the screen size of the retrocompatibility I believe can run the xbox original games on fullscreen with the same resolution..... I believe this dont be easy.... and I dont know how? But "I have" the idea '''^^ Anyone know anything of this idea?? Thanks and sorry for bad english ; )

not possible.. the emulators for other systems, even retroarch360, scale the output.. the OGxbox emulator doesn't.. there is no way to modify this either.. afaik

This is my question.... If any programmer can edit OGXbox to mod the scale output.... to re-scale to full screen (I think the xbox360 can support mod scale of original xbox to full screen.... if any programmer can mod the OGXbox....the full screen emulation can be possible ;) )

On 9-3-2018 at 2:09 PM, oleguer said:

This is my question.... If any programmer can edit OGXbox to mod the scale output.... to re-scale to full screen (I think the xbox360 can support mod scale of original xbox to full screen.... if any programmer can mod the OGXbox....the full screen emulation can be possible ;) )

If full scaling for emulators was possible then people would've made it work ages ago.

On 3/9/2018 at 8:09 AM, oleguer said:

because it isnt like that, lol.. the xbox games dont have native resolution for HD.. nor is the compatibility files coded for fullscreen res... not ALL games even work.. 

7 hours ago, killigeo said:

If full scaling for emulators was possible then people would've made it work ages ago.

it is, where the hell have you been? OG xbox emulators scale on the fly, 360 emulators scale at fullscreen already.. like seriously?

On 11-3-2018 at 5:07 PM, felida said:

because it isnt like that, lol.. the xbox games dont have native resolution for HD.. nor is the compatibility files coded for fullscreen res... not ALL games even work.. 

it is, where the hell have you been? OG xbox emulators scale on the fly, 360 emulators scale at fullscreen already.. like seriously?

you can't expect from me to know everything there is to know. if you can read then you can clearly see that above my name there is a word that says: freshman,.

1 hour ago, killigeo said:

you can't expect from me to know everything there is to know. if you can read then you can clearly see that above my name there is a word that says: freshman,.

The "freshman" part of rms, just is the amount of posts.. there isnt a test to gain levels.. the OG Xbox emulators can change the screensize on the fly.. 360 ones display at full screen.. if an og xbox game CAN do 720, then it will.. 

Ps2 games are the same way.. if they dont support widescreen/ect, there are patches to make it operate at widescreen.. but there arent patches to og xbox games to manipulate the games..

The only other way if it was necessary would be to scale the tv settings.You know lets say vlc.You can set aspect n' such like but on the tv itself.Downside of doing this should be obvious i.e too much zoom or custom aspect or whatever makes it look weird,or it just may not work at all.. Meh ! i guess it was worth mentioning

• Like 1

4 hours ago, scorpNZ said:

The only other way if it was necessary would be to scale the tv settings.You know lets say vlc.You can set aspect n' such like but on the tv itself.Downside of doing this should be obvious i.e too much zoom or custom aspect or whatever makes it look weird,or it just may not work at all.. Meh ! i guess it was worth mentioning

You can change the zoom on hd tvs.. if they support it.. but yeah

On 3/17/2018 at 2:56 PM, scorpNZ said:

I deal with that from time to time with my android and some hardcoded resolutions on video files sometimes.