RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
juanii

Xbox fails to glitch after dashboard update

4 hours ago, felida said:

If you used simple nand flasher to dump your nand, the cpu key is real.. it created a txt file with it in it.. AND, to get the cpu key, you just need the console to boot into xell.. all of which is achieveable.. this "no cpu key" is bullsh*t lol.. THEN you take the cpu key, create a new nand using donor nand, and go from there.. 

I extracted the CPUKey myself before updating. To be completely sure I got it from XeLLReloaded, from the text file Simple NAND Flasher 1.4 saves in the disk and probably another method I can't recall now (Dashlaunch maybe). To be precise, AutoGG automatically extracted the CPUKey from the image and labeled the CPUKey field as "FakeKey" and painted it red. I could check it myself in my computer by downloading the latest AutoGG and feeding it my backup image. But as I mentioned before, I'm still not sure what it means, couldn't find it in the manual or forum posts talking about the "FakeKey". I know my console was booting on virtual eFuses (I think that's what the glitch2m does if I correctly read the xeBuild docs) but I don't know if it implies the CPUKey is faked. Anyway what I know is that the console was working fine using that backup NAND image. As for the DVDKey, I don't remember how (probably using XeLL) but I backed it up long time ago.

Edit: and ofc if you create a new nand and patch the cpu key in, it will say it is the same.. like no f*cking sh*t it matches, because you placed it in there hahahahaha (not cussing at you, just stating the obvious here.. dont take offense)

None taken. Yes obviously creating a NAND from scratch it will necessarily match. But the mystery remains: why the 'original' NAND is reported as having a FakeKey and why flashing the re-created NAND doesn't fix the console.

Edit 2: just have the person close to you flash the ecc, boot to xell, and get the cpu key.. why the hell they didnt do this (it is literally the 1st damn step in doing rgh's) is beyond me.. lmao.. the cpukey can not be changed within the cpu.. hence why it CAN always be pulled via xell.. go back to said person and metaphorically "lay the smack down, if you smeeeeellllllll, what the rock is cooking!" <-- sorry only some will get the reference to thay joke..

He did. He flashed XeLLReloaded and also the blaKCat version that comes with AutoGG. As always, the glitch board pulses a green light every 5 seconds or so, but the console won't boot. He's going to continue today, maybe he'll call me again and I'll be able to be there while he works on it.

40 minutes ago, ianboy1987 said:

Hava a read here

http://www.hackfaq.net/main/s_rgh/

Try rebuild nand using smc.bin included in download

I'll read it, thanks. And I'm not sure if it's the same as what you're suggesting, but the guy already rebuilt a NAND from scratch using my CPUKey and a donor NAND. Are you talking about the same?

43 minutes ago, ianboy1987 said:

You cant use any retail nand on console inly the console original nand you could build 1 as long as you have the kv that match the console

Yes of course. I'd have to get in touch with the shop where I bought the console. I expressed my doubts about them keeping my original NAND, but the guy told me he always keeps backups in case a client wants to revert the RGH. He works for several shops that sell RGHd consoles but unfortunately not for the one where I bought mine. Anyway if it's common practice, maybe there's a chance…

My guess is this consol was glitched using the s-rgh method 

You updated the nand using normal rgh2 method 

There afew ways to fix this 

- flash the rgx timming files to dgx and see if it try and glitch

- rebuild nand using smc.bin for s-rgh

Google rgh2 and s-rgh watch a video of them glitching, they glich verry differnt 

Rgh2 - led blinks on once every few secs

S-rgh - led off and on alot long flashes and short blinks

If you can remeber how this console boots you could work out what hack was used

Oh I get it, the point was the SMC was not a regular one. Before reading the article I thought it was just a regular NAND. Anyway, the glitch led blinking pattern doesn't look like the S-RGH I found in youtube. Mine is more like RGH2: a single blink, lasting a second or maybe a little less, every 5 seconds or so.

1 hour ago, juanii said:

Oh I get it, the point was the SMC was not a regular one. Before reading the article I thought it was just a regular NAND. Anyway, the glitch led blinking pattern doesn't look like the S-RGH I found in youtube. Mine is more like RGH2: a single blink, lasting a second or maybe a little less, every 5 seconds or so.

If its a normal rgh it should glitch now 

I cant really think of what els could be must be hardware related 

2 hours ago, juanii said:

If your chip is glitching every 5 seconds, then in theory it should be working.. have you tried booting xell since the update? Can you pm me the nand? Ill check it in another program, xebuildgui/jrunner.. you can ofc check it yourself.. and you said the chip is a dgx 1.2?? I dont think that is a real chip.. because tx only came out with 1.0 and 1.1.. the 1.1 chip had the metal pins for programming removed.. 

DGX-V1_1S-4.jpg

Can you post a pic of your chip?

8 minutes ago, felida said:

If your chip is glitching every 5 seconds, then in theory it should be working.. have you tried booting xell since the update?

Yep. If what you mean by that is turning on the console while pressing the DVD eject button, I've tried. We also tried it yesterday.

10 minutes ago, felida said:

Can you pm me the nand? Ill check it in another program, xebuildgui/jrunner.. you can ofc check it yourself..

I'll send it over. I loaded it in xeBuild GUI but since it's a Corona 4G (which is not fully supported by the software) there are several checks that do not work. J-Runner loads it normally and I can see the KV and NAND info. AutoGG also loads it and displays all the information, with the previous remark about the "FakeKey".

13 minutes ago, felida said:

and you said the chip is a dgx 1.2?? I dont think that is a real chip.. because tx only came out with 1.0 and 1.1.. the 1.1 chip had the metal pins for programming removed.. 

Can you post a pic of your chip?

Yes, specifically it has DGX 1.2S printed on it, with the Team Xecuter logo, smaller than your picture's and to the left of the DGX legend. I didn't take a picture of it before dropping the console at the tech guy's, but it's very very similar to the one you posted and it has the metal pins for programming. Here's a picture I found on the internet and it's as I remember it so probably it's exactly the same.

dgx12s.jpg.5ae5f322ce94770c6ce2c422f2dcb4d5.jpg

21 minutes ago, juanii said:

Yep. If what you mean by that is turning on the console while pressing the DVD eject button, I've tried. We also tried it yesterday.

I'll send it over. I loaded it in xeBuild GUI but since it's a Corona 4G (which is not fully supported by the software) there are several checks that do not work. J-Runner loads it normally and I can see the KV and NAND info. AutoGG also loads it and displays all the information, with the previous remark about the "FakeKey".

Yes, specifically it has DGX 1.2S printed on it, with the Team Xecuter logo, smaller than your picture's and to the left of the DGX legend. I didn't take a picture of it before dropping the console at the tech guy's, but it's very very similar to the one you posted and it has the metal pins for programming. Here's a picture I found on the internet and it's as I remember it so probably it's exactly the same.

dgx12s.jpg.5ae5f322ce94770c6ce2c422f2dcb4d5.jpg

that is a clone, as i thought.. the xilinx chip would have a TX logo on it, like i sent you.. there was never a 1.2 released lol..

11 minutes ago, felida said:

that is a clone, as i thought.. the xilinx chip would have a TX logo on it, like i sent you.. there was never a 1.2 released lol..

Does not surprise me, there's lots of knock offs, clones or whatever you want to call them around here. While googling for that picture, I noticed some boards with the v1.2 legend and the TX logo printed on the chip but some of them are clearly (and badly) photoshopped and others more carefully photoshopped, but fake anyway. The lack of documentation is also a strong sign that it's not genuine (there's no mention of the v1.2 in Team Xecuter web).

7 minutes ago, juanii said:

Does not surprise me, there's lots of knock offs, clones or whatever you want to call them around here. While googling for that picture, I noticed some boards with the v1.2 legend and the TX logo printed on the chip but some of them are clearly (and badly) photoshopped and others more carefully photoshopped, but fake anyway. The lack of documentation is also a strong sign that it's not genuine (there's no mention of the v1.2 in Team Xecuter web).

http://team-xecuter.com/dgx-v1-1s-on-sale-now/

http://team-xecuter.com/forums/threads/97032-Xecuter-DGX-v1-0S-v1-1s-Install-Guide

you can BET those are the REAL pix, lmao.

edit: i've also PM'd you back mate

6 minutes ago, juanii said:

Compare the red background wiring picture from your link with this one which screams FAKE everywhere. They didn't even put a black stroke around the big white "2". The photoshop in the V1.2S printed on the board is also very clumsy.

you can tell the whole pic lineup is bad, as the 1st pics on that site have

font201307180228347656.jpg  no 1.2 under program pins

and this one:

font201305220457063317.jpg the board is splintering apart lol

font201305220457142712.jpg same with this one lol