RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
ianboy1987

Auto Installer Delux

I have never seen no cd/dvd auto installer for the 360. There was afew for old xbox.

It would be handy to have every think we need to setup a fresh xbox all on 1 simple to use dvd.

I not a coder so unsure if would be possible is just a idear 

I do remeber reading about a king kong explot along time ago that boots from the game so i cant see why not possible

1 hour ago, ianboy1987 said:

I have never seen no cd/dvd auto installer for the 360. There was afew for old xbox.

It would be handy to have every think we need to setup a fresh xbox all on 1 simple to use dvd.

I not a coder so unsure if would be possible is just a idear 

I do remeber reading about a king kong explot along time ago that boots from the game so i cant see why not possible

1: the KK exploit was patched very very long time ago...

2: you need to install a modchip to do the 360, there is no soft mod.. 

So, there u have it.. no possible way to do what you are asking.. now, if you want an iso that has aurora n stuff on there, you CAN.. but i dont see the point as you NEED a pc to mod your 360.. 

30 minutes ago, felida said:

1: the KK exploit was patched very very long time ago...

2: you need to install a modchip to do the 360, there is no soft mod.. 

So, there u have it.. no possible way to do what you are asking.. now, if you want an iso that has aurora n stuff on there, you CAN.. but i dont see the point as you NEED a pc to mod your 360.. 

I just meant a auto installer dvd to install and setup jtag/rgh with all homebrew emulaters and plugings once the console been rghed 

Turns out there is one here, is a old fsd install some think like that with latest dashlaunch plugings and aurona 

32 minutes ago, ianboy1987 said:

I just meant a auto installer dvd to install and setup jtag/rgh with all homebrew emulaters and plugings once the console been rghed 

Turns out there is one here, is a old fsd install some think like that with latest dashlaunch plugings and aurona 

That just installed fsd, nothing else..

And, most dashlaunch plugins arent needed.. so theres that..

And you can place aurora on a cd/dvd/usb and just copy them.. 

Ofc u need xexmenu or something to transfer.. i get where you're coming from, but rgh's arent for people that dont have access to pc/usb stuff.. lol.. but i dunno.. i dont see the use for installer cd persay.. i doubt anyone will code it either..

1 hour ago, felida said:

That just installed fsd, nothing else..

And, most dashlaunch plugins arent needed.. so theres that..

And you can place aurora on a cd/dvd/usb and just copy them.. 

Ofc u need xexmenu or something to transfer.. i get where you're coming from, but rgh's arent for people that dont have access to pc/usb stuff.. lol.. but i dunno.. i dont see the use for installer cd persay.. i doubt anyone will code it either..

Guess could just burn what ever you wanted along with xexmenu in dvd\content\0000000000000000 folder if wanted 

Or just edit/update the fsd auto installer iso 

2 hours ago, ianboy1987 said:

Guess could just burn what ever you wanted along with xexmenu in dvd\content\0000000000000000 folder if wanted 

Or just edit/update the fsd auto installer iso 

Its not that simple.. you would have to recompile the default.xex to update it to include what ever, not an easy task either