RealModScene
Tenekkee

LiNK test failed

Good evening, I was trying to connect to LiNK, to setup all the settings on the router Internet page, I created an application, I've put the ports(3071-3072), I have enabled the UpnP, I put my xbox ip adress(i set it up as a static adress) but when I try to verify, the last 3 options fail(UpnP and the ports). I mention that i Have a newer router from Telekom. Maybe are the ports fault? Because there were external and internal ports, and i will quote like this: "External port: 3071~3072                               Internal Port: 3072~3073". Also, the "3073" wouldn't let me change it.

If someone could give me some pieces of advice, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

11 minutes ago, Tenekkee said:

Good evening, I was trying to connect to LiNK, to setup all the settings on the router Internet page, I created an application, I've put the ports(3071-3072), I have enabled the UpnP, I put my xbox ip adress(i set it up as a static adress) but when I try to verify, the last 3 options fail(UpnP and the ports). I mention that i Have a newer router from Telekom. Maybe are the ports fault? Because there were external and internal ports, and i will quote like this: "External port: 3071~3072                               Internal Port: 3072~3073". Also, the "3073" wouldn't let me change it.

If someone could give me some pieces of advice, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

They should both be the same..

But.. they dont have to be 3071 and 3072.. they can be any ports.. upnp should fail if you port forward

I tried like you said, both the same plus any other port, but, it still fails, and ironically, i have upnp option on router's page, but still says that upnp router detected failed. Should it be because of my Internet Provider? I don't know what else to do. 

4 minutes ago, Tenekkee said:

I tried like you said, both the same plus any other port, but, it still fails, and ironically, i have upnp option on router's page, but still says that upnp router detected failed. Should it be because of my Internet Provider? I don't know what else to do. 

Upnp is what forwards ports for u automatically.. if you change the port numbers, u have to change them within aurora too.. if u setup portforwards, upnp should fail.. cant use both

But.. here is an easy way to test if your ports actually open:

Set the ports open for your pc, then test em with any of the ways avail.. and if they open, just change the ip to xb ip..

If you need help specifically, go to www.portforward.com

They have guides for almost every router

• Like 1