RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
oogityboogity

retail hdd folder

sooo, i just bought a rgh a few days ago and im trying to add a bo2 zombies mod menu but there no "games" folder inside the retail hard drive folder. and no i didnt buy this from the person who built it. i got it "second hand" from a purchaser.  need help.

Moved the thread to other topics, coz it`s here better in place !

Dr.Gonzo.

1 hour ago, oogityboogity said:

sooo, i just bought a rgh a few days ago and im trying to add a bo2 zombies mod menu but there no "games" folder inside the retail hard drive folder. and no i didnt buy this from the person who built it. i got it "second hand" from a purchaser.  need help.

Ugh.. ask where u got the mod menu.. we dont help with that stuff here..

I swear people just expect us to give answers for stuff that no one here created.. 

Rough..this the bestist site n where newbies should b able 2 ask. especially if there queries relate 2 rgh consoles with Aurora  dash, hey we arn't as clued up but in keeping with the helping 2 keep 360s best consoles  alive plz dn't dish noobs, your knowledge is greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mightyhama said:

Rough..this the bestist site n where newbies should b able 2 ask. especially if there queries relate 2 rgh consoles with Aurora  dash, hey we arn't as clued up but in keeping with the helping 2 keep 360s best consoles  alive plz dn't dish noobs, your knowledge is greatly appreciated.

We have no problem helping, but spoon feeding wont happen, and stuff like mod menus as well as other stuff i wont mention, won't be helped.. there are guides readily available, if you use google to figure it out, or the search function on this site.. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/2/2018 at 8:00 AM, felida said:

We have no problem helping, but spoon feeding wont happen, and stuff like mod menus as well as other stuff i wont mention, won't be helped.. there are guides readily available, if you use google to figure it out, or the search function on this site.. 

If anyone would check links in the admin signatures. All this information is available.  As a matter of fact, stealth mod menus have been addressed numerous times with what Felida has said. This is RMS, not Team Xecuter...

I'd personally check the modsite where you got it from, if it was made by a member there, they'd know best how to help you.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, StaticPulse said:

If anyone would check links in the admin signatures. All this information is available.  As a matter of fact, stealth mod menus have been addressed numerous times with what Felida has said. This is RMS, not Team Xecuter...

I'd personally check the modsite where you got it from, if it was made by a member there, they'd know best how to help you.

i didn't buy it straight from the person who built the system or obviously i would talk to the person who made it. im not asking anything about how to install a mod menu... im asking for help for the fact that i dont have a "games" directory under the retail hdd directory so that i may find the bo2 game to add my zombies mod menu to the raw file

On 3/2/2018 at 11:00 AM, felida said:

i wasn't asking on how to install a mod menu if you would've read my comment correctly.

51 minutes ago, oogityboogity said:

i wasn't asking on how to install a mod menu if you would've read my comment correctly.

Yes you were, "im trying to add a bops2 mod menu, but there is no games folder, need help"

Exactly what you said.. 

Now, i will suggest you get the aurora trainer pack, as bops2 trainer is in there.. and use that.. lol.. its on this site

On 3/4/2018 at 2:54 PM, felida said:

Yes you were, "im trying to add a bops2 mod menu, but there is no games folder, need help"

Exactly what you said.. 

Now, i will suggest you get the aurora trainer pack, as bops2 trainer is in there.. and use that.. lol.. its on this site

i tried finding the trainer pack but couldnt find it

Also doesn't he just have to place the trainer in the aurora trainers folder and just access it from aurora's  Y button menu for the title?

1 hour ago, StaticPulse said:

Also doesn't he just have to place the trainer in the aurora trainers folder and just access it from aurora's  Y button menu for the title?

Yup..

• Haha 1