RealModScene
TheHuster

Need help titl update

Need help for titl update8 farcry 4...I've done everything possible to run the latest update of the game ... but all my attempts fail and always when running the game I get the error message that the update is incompatible with the game ... I tried to work with xex tools and when opening the modified file gives me an error is not clear. I have been searching the Internet for three days but I can not find the solution.

Title ID: 555308CA

Media ID : 08BF0610

Base Version: 00000002 

43 minutes ago, TheHuster said:

Need help for titl update8 farcry 4...I've done everything possible to run the latest update of the game ... but all my attempts fail and always when running the game I get the error message that the update is incompatible with the game ... I tried to work with xex tools and when opening the modified file gives me an error is not clear. I have been searching the Internet for three days but I can not find the solution.

Title ID: 555308CA

Media ID : 08BF0610

Base Version: 00000002 

Your easiest solution, is to replace the default.xex with one that matches one on unity.. 

Or, take your legit game, and go onto xbox live, download the tu, then transfer it to your rgh.. you dont need xbl gold to get tu's, just the free silver will work

• Confused 1

How can I login to Xbox Live and I have received a ban.....i dont whant to bay KV

Far cry 4 does not exist in the unity site....Give me another solution

21 minutes ago, TheHuster said:

How can I login to Xbox Live and I have received a ban.....i dont whant to bay KV

Can you not boot the game up on a retail xbox download the update and copy to usb then to rgh ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheHuster said:

Tip ,Avoid these questions here regarding  Xbox Live  and  KV  The law of the forum attends these things

• Like 1

The game is working well I want to update I downloaded title update 7 form xpg gaming and when running with aurora we get this error .... This game has been updated to an incompatibility version xbox 360 .... I tried to do a patch for the default.xex file using xextool .. did not succeed with the way ...

15 minutes ago, TheHuster said:

The game is working well I want to update I downloaded title update 7 form xpg gaming and when running with aurora we get this error .... This game has been updated to an incompatibility version xbox 360 .... I tried to do a patch for the default.xex file using xextool .. did not succeed with the way ...

Just copy the tu to the correct folder

Content\0000000000000000\555308CA

• Like 1

I have read this before asking the question here

I have a problem updating my game ... my problem is when I play the game with the update ... it gives me an error of this kind ... this game has been updated to an incompatibility version .. Is it possible to solve this problem? I have done everything...my problem like this one her