RealModScene

Hey everyone...So, I'm kind of a new Aurora user and I'm trying to get used to everything: knowing step-by-step how to install a game, connect to unity, navigate through the system, etc...

But I'm having a big problem... All tutorials that I see are on youtube, and I think that's horrible to understand (for me, at least), I do preferer on forums with images, texts, and etc, but I'm making my way. Right now I'm on a DLC journey.

So, my problem is... how exactly should I install a DLC? I'll try to resume my story:

> Downloaded the game (Borderlands The Pre-Sequel) and it came with the DLCs already

> Copied it all to the folder with my games (rookie mistake) just to enter the game and miss the DLCs.

> Discovered that I should put the DLC's on the "Content/0000000000000000" folder, then done it so.

> Played the game, and noticed a red text on upper left corner of the screen, saying: "SOME DLC COULD NOT BE INSTALLED DUE TO A BUILD VERSION MISMATCH" (hate this message already)

>> Question: this one is a message from the game, or Aurora?

> So, searched about TU.

> Downloaded all TU right from Auroral and did activated the newest one

> Message still showing

> Quit the game, changed to a lower version

> Message still there

> Did it with every update... didn't get rid of the damn message.

So, can someone help me, please?? I don't know what to do anymore, don't think I can play with this annoying red message :(

PS.: thanks for the patience guys...

1: WE DO NOT SUPPORT PIRACY!!!

SAYING YOU DOWNLOADED A GAME IS PIRACY!!

Now that is out of the way

2. i recommend using 360 content manager to FTP everything.. except extracted games.. this is the ONLY help you will get...

2 minutes ago, felida said:

1: WE DO NOT SUPPORT PIRACY!!!

SAYING YOU DOWNLOADED A GAME IS PIRACY!!

Now that is out of the way

2. i recommend using 360 content manager to FTP everything.. except extracted games.. this is the ONLY help you will get...

Oh boy... I got scared big time with this message... can we get rid with this topic after the case is closed...??

I'll go after the 360 Content Manager, but how should I use it to solve my problem?

11 minutes ago, MSardi said:

Oh boy... I got scared big time with this message... can we get rid with this topic after the case is closed...??

I'll go after the 360 Content Manager, but how should I use it to solve my problem?

it solves the problem with where to install everything.. never have a problem again.. as for the other problem.. no idea.. probably because its messed up.. ya pirate.. ARRRRRR.. lmao

but for reals.. admins RARELY close threads.. and you are alright.. as it is your ONLY and FINAL warning about it..

YAY I DID IT!!

Felida, many thanks!! The 360 Content Manager hint was gold!!! Turns out that one of the DLC's game was actually a Borderlands 2 DLC... dunno why, well, I guess you already said it: ye olde big pirate YAAARRR HARR!!

Thanks again for showing me the way, brudda! :) 

4 minutes ago, MSardi said:

YAY I DID IT!!

Felida, many thanks!! The 360 Content Manager hint was gold!!! Turns out that one of the DLC's game was actually a Borderlands 2 DLC... dunno why, well, I guess you already said it: ye olde big pirate YAAARRR HARR!!

Thanks again for showing me the way, brudda! :) 

Wasnt a hint.. haha.. was legitly the best way to transfer stuff.. it will place it accordingly where it needs to go, tu's, GoDs, xbla, dlc... and it will tell you what it is for if ya need it to lol