RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
oleguer

[REQ] Theme With Screenshots??

Hi all!! I want to request one theme with suport cover and screenshots in the main screen =) It´s possible?? Anyone know one theme with the screenshots + cover on the mainscreen?? Thanks all!

ORIGINAL:

ORIGINAL01.thumb.jpg.1c7ce7192a9e73a92cd0f9c6965f7bca.jpg

MODDED:

MOD.thumb.jpg.a0b78e89f986db4093bef6e368030055.jpg

The idea is if you dont know what is the game.... only with one look.... you know if the game are 1person or 3person, actyon or rol, etc....

If anybody can help to do this.... I try! Thanks Again!!

4 hours ago, oleguer said:

Hi all!! I want to request one theme with suport cover and screenshots in the main screen =) It´s possible?? Anyone know one theme with the screenshots + cover on the mainscreen?? Thanks all!

ORIGINAL:

ORIGINAL01.thumb.jpg.1c7ce7192a9e73a92cd0f9c6965f7bca.jpg

MODDED:

MOD.thumb.jpg.a0b78e89f986db4093bef6e368030055.jpg

The idea is if you dont know what is the game.... only with one look.... you know if the game are 1person or 3person, actyon or rol, etc....

If anybody can help to do this.... I try! Thanks Again!!

this is in the wrong section, you should post this inside the skin section.. not aurora section

23 minutes ago, saywaking said:

İts an interesting idea

İ dont think coverflow editing will be enough, theme modification needed

coverflow wouldnt be edited at all.. just putting the screenshot elements in the BG would suffice.. IF if would work like that.. i could make it easily.. BUT out of an RGH to test it hahaha..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, felida said:

this is in the wrong section, you should post this inside the skin section.. not aurora section

coverflow wouldnt be edited at all.. just putting the screenshot elements in the BG would suffice.. IF if would work like that.. i could make it easily.. BUT out of an RGH to test it hahaha..

Sorry for the section.... if any admin can.... move the topic to the well section....

Felida if you can make them (please!!!) .... I can test them! (Of course) and aurora have automatic screenshot download... I think that you say .... "only" need edit to move screenshot to the main screen and take X&Y position & size...... but I dont know how can do to do it! xD Thanks!

Thread moved to Skin section !

Dr.Gonzo

7 minutes ago, oleguer said:

Sorry for the section.... if any admin can.... move the topic to the well section....

Felida if you can make them (please!!!) .... I can test them! (Of course) and aurora have automatic screenshot download... I think that you say .... "only" need edit to move screenshot to the main screen and take X&Y position & size...... but I dont know how can do to do it! xD Thanks!

i was looking thru the skin, couldnt find it at the moment.. lmao.. if i knew where it was inside the skin, then placing it would be easier.. but yeah im out of a RGH atm... 

edit:

found the container, BUT.. it wouldnt work with 2 screens i think lol.. maybe a banner and a cover.. hrmm.. wish i had a RGH avail...

If you press "Y" in the main menu..... and select "preview" (like this)

IMG_20180301_174758.thumb.jpg.371ec2658ceeef6f7281003b99b95f5f.jpg

You can view the screenshots of the game....

IMG_20180301_174813.thumb.jpg.443dff8b0e10c3d7bd0073a02f6cfddf.jpg

I only want see this screenshots on main menu (like the image of first post)

MOD.thumb.jpg.ccbf0240c5c84cbc1c1ab3f12ccab1f6.jpg

You think this is possible felida?? (( I use Stand Up by Phoenix.cfljson )) What I need to edit this file?? Thanks for your time & sorry for bad english ;) 

1 hour ago, oleguer said:

If you press "Y" in the main menu..... and select "preview" (like this)

IMG_20180301_174758.thumb.jpg.371ec2658ceeef6f7281003b99b95f5f.jpg

You can view the screenshots of the game....

IMG_20180301_174813.thumb.jpg.443dff8b0e10c3d7bd0073a02f6cfddf.jpg

I only want see this screenshots on main menu (like the image of first post)

MOD.thumb.jpg.ccbf0240c5c84cbc1c1ab3f12ccab1f6.jpg

You think this is possible felida?? (( I use Stand Up by Phoenix.cfljson )) What I need to edit this file?? Thanks for your time & sorry for bad english ;) 

it might be possible, but i dont have an rgh to test.. and seeing as there is only 1 screenshot panel, 2 wouldnt work.. 

And it is not the coverflow that needs to be changed.. its the skin that does..

For why reason 2 screenshots wouldnt work?? I dont know the reason.... aurora support 1/8 screenshots.... 

If you need tester... I prove them....

Or If you have one tutorial and know the app I need to edit the skin.... I can prove to edit them.... :geek:

Thanks for your help!! :cool:

34 minutes ago, oleguer said:

For why reason 2 screenshots wouldnt work?? I dont know the reason.... aurora support 1/8 screenshots.... 

If you need tester... I prove them....

Or If you have one tutorial and know the app I need to edit the skin.... I can prove to edit them.... :geek:

Thanks for your help!! :cool:

The 8 screen shots rotate thru the same element, there isnt multiple elements that hold each screen.. thats why..

ofc, i could paste the same element twice, but it would be the same pic on both sides.. and i dont think this is what you are asking for lol

Ok! Make you the skin with 2 same screenshots (using base Stand Up by Phoenix.cfljson ).... and I try to edit your skin to load two different screenshot.... I need know what app you use to edit the theme. Thank you!

17 minutes ago, oleguer said:

Ok! Make you the skin with 2 same screenshots (using base Stand Up by Phoenix.cfljson ).... and I try to edit your skin to load two different screenshot.... I need know what app you use to edit the theme. Thank you!

you can not make it.. like seriously.. i've said it several times already.. its how aurora is coded.. sheesh..

and look in the skin dev section for what you need.. no one will spoon feed you answers.. last time im responding to this thread