RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
txhgaming

Aurora Not Loading all xbox Classic games

So i have about 900 classic Xbox games games and it will only show 348 of them. I have tried a fresh copy of aurora and 3 different Xbox. No matter what i do only 348. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

1 hour ago, txhgaming said:

So i have about 900 classic Xbox games games and it will only show 348 of them. I have tried a fresh copy of aurora and 3 different Xbox. No matter what i do only 348. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Check with file manager.. and see if default.xbe is actually in there.. now.. just fyi.. only a small number actually play on 360.. i know the list isnt anywhere near 900..

Edit: 461 is the number compatible officially..

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, felida said:

Check with file manager.. and see if default.xbe is actually in there.. now.. just fyi.. only a small number actually play on 360.. i know the list isnt anywhere near 900..

They have the .xbe. i appreciate your reply. Maybe its just to much, it seems like after 1700 games it likes to freeze. 

2 hours ago, txhgaming said:

They have the .xbe. i appreciate your reply. Maybe its just to much, it seems like after 1700 games it likes to freeze. 

Might be a problem with the scan paths.. aurora was made to handle large databases, buuut.. i dont have 1700 games to test, hahaha 

Edit: scan depth** not paths

Edit 2: have you tried actually launching the games?? And I'd suggest running a program like crystal disk info or something to check hdd health

6 hours ago, felida said:

Might be a problem with the scan paths.. aurora was made to handle large databases, buuut.. i dont have 1700 games to test, hahaha 

Edit: scan depth** not paths

Edit 2: have you tried actually launching the games?? And I'd suggest running a program like crystal disk info or something to check hdd health

Yes i checked the HDD, no errors. Scan paths all good and i can launch the games that are loaded with no issues. I can usually load the consoles with 3k games 3 two TB external HDDs and a 2TB external and no issues. Hell with even the indi games which are over 3500 it works fine with them. (i have a 1PB server in basement for various reasons lol) But when it comes to Xbox original games they dont seem to load past 348. I sell tons and tons of consoles and no issues unless its with Xbox original and aurora. FSD works fine with the games. Its just stumping me and a little aggravating when I'm so swamped. I mess with something until it works completely and this is bugging me. 

If you can figure out what the problem is, then we might be able to fix the issue. it could be something stupid like a character error in a game name, but it is hard to tell without adding each game 1 name at a time until the problem arises.

Yeah so i haven't been able to figure it out, yeah i really dont want to add each one. But i might have to because i want to see what the issues is.  Thanks for your guys help anyway. 

On 2/24/2018 at 12:56 PM, felida said:

Here is the compatibility list

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/legacy-devices/original-console/play-original-games