Jump to content
RealModScene
killigeo

help with manually installing title updates from Unity to FSD3

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone,

I still have FSD3 on my Xbox 360 but title updates can't be downloaded with FSD3 anymore.

I downloaded some title updates manually from xboxunity onto a USB but i don't know where to install them on my xbox 360 or if i first have to unlock them somehow.

Can anyone explain me how to do that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

4 hours ago, killigeo said:

Hello everyone,

I still have FSD3 on my Xbox 360 but title updates can't be downloaded with FSD3 anymore.

I downloaded some title updates manually from xboxunity onto a USB but i don't know where to install them on my xbox 360 or if i first have to unlock them somehow.

Can anyone explain me how to do that?

The easiest way to installed them manually is by using Horizon. I'm almost certain there's a fix for FSD3 to be able to download Title Updates again, somewhere on Realmodscene.But i'll advise you to use Aurora.It's much easier , is still supported and will avoid you all the hassle.

 

I found the fix(i think that's it) You may want to try it but like i said above Aurora is the way to go.

https://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/6234-release-fsd-tus-and-covers-download-fix/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Thors said:

 

The easiest way to installed them manually is by using Horizon. I'm almost certain there's a fix for FSD3 to be able to download Title Updates again, somewhere on Realmodscene.But i'll advise you to use Aurora.It's much easier , is still supported and will avoid you all the hassle.

 

I found the fix(i think that's it) You may want to try it but like i said above Aurora is the way to go.

https://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/6234-release-fsd-tus-and-covers-download-fix/

yeah i tried installing Aurora a few days ago but something went wrong while installing wich removed the whole content/000000000000000 dir (is now fixed). So i am a bit nervous about installing Aurora again. But i will give it another try if Aurora is really much easier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2018 at 2:46 AM, killigeo said:

yeah i tried installing Aurora a few days ago but something went wrong while installing wich removed the whole content/000000000000000 dir (is now fixed). So i am a bit nervous about installing Aurora again. But i will give it another try if Aurora is really much easier.

it depends.. tbh, you need to verify the media ID of said game you want to get update for.. 

aurora does this for you, like FSD used to.. 

if you REALLY REALLY want to, just use "360 Content Manager" to FTP the TUs to their correct location.. then scan for tu's in FSD, should find em no problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×