RealModScene
killigeo

help with content/00000000000000000

Hello everyone,

i accidentally deleted my content/00000000000000000 folder from my FSD3 while trying to install Aurora. I did not continue installing Aurora so i'm still stuck with FSD3.

All my DLC and XBLA games are in that folder. So is there any way to bring back that 00000000000000000 folder?

Thanks for the help,

Killigeo

Did you delete it from the file manager? If you do this, you will delete all the contents of the games from the hard drive

16 hours ago, salah.rgh2 said:

Did you delete it from the file manager? If you do this, you will delete all the contents of the games from the hard drive

yeah i think i did that. the whole 00000000000000000 dir is gone

Well, you could try to use a recocery software on pc. You lost what you had on that content folder. These are all GOD containers (mostly arcade games) and DLCs and TUs

You need to recopy that. You might have a backup.

2 hours ago, saywaking said:

Well, you could try to use a recocery software on pc. You lost what you had on that content folder. These are all GOD containers (mostly arcade games) and DLCs and TUs

You need to recopy that. You might have a backup.

I first tried to remake the 000etc dir inside the content dir, then put some backup dlc in the dir as test hoping it would work again. That didn't work unfortunatelly.

I restarted my 360 and apparently my xbox 360 automatically added a new file named: "contentcache.pkg" inside the 0000etc dir that i made. I think this "contentcache.pkg" is the file that runs the whole content thing in the Xbox 360/FSD3. Without the "contentcache.pkg" file all the DLC, XBLA and TU's won't work.

The backup DLC from before the restart were also still there in the 000etc dir and i then started up the game with the DLC from the 000etc dir and it worked!

Thank you guys for the help