RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
scroeffie

Deleting covers ?

3 hours ago, scroeffie said:

is there a way to delete covers ? in aurora 

Yes and no? 

Why would u want to?

Go to Aurora gamedata and remove the file with name GC......... İn the certain title id folder

You can also just overwrite the current cover by downloading new Cover in the game settings menu or through WebUİ

because today i added 10 more xbox360 games so tatal of 360 games when i did a rescan to show the new games i added now aurora is showing 720 covers !! 

nothing changed at the arcade section witch i have 500 games of all covers are 1 not double ,but at the xbox360 section all covers are double !

can i delete all sources and add them again and rescan the covers !! wil this fix it only thing i dont like about aurora is the double covers !! 

Yeah.. hmm.. your problem seems weird.. tbh yeah lets see the scan paths..

And in aurora, you can use the cover viewer option to download a different cover.. but your problem is duplicate games.. not covers..

so you might have accidentally copied everything.. theres that as well..

• Like 1

can i delete the thumbnail folder ?

i only have 1 internal tb thats hdd1

Usb0 1.5tb < external 

content folder < god games and arcade games 

nothing else aurora 0.6 /free style dash 3 /  dash launch 3.18.1

Please screenshot

- your Scanpaths

- the certain double Titles

verify, Double Titles installation paths, by

- opening the Game Settings (press Y)

- then opening the FileBrowser and jump directly to the path

- Screenshot the States

- Screenshot the Path Subtitle

i rescanned all paths all is good now only wierd thing is i have 2 tomb raider games with the same name ! but the covers are not the same 

when i go to file manager i can see 1 is tomb raider and the other is rise of the tomb raider 

the auto cover collection is sometimes not good although i dont see any wrong Tomb Raider Games on Rise of the Tomb Rider in Xboxunity. The same happened to me with Game Of Thrones The Game and the Telltale Series.

Just select the cover you wish via the Game Settings menu or make a Refresh Asset on that game. Make sure, Aurora displays the correct Title ID, maybe there is something still wrong on that installation.aurora.06b.cover.downloader.png

On 2/3/2018 at 11:53 AM, saywaking said:

the auto cover collection is sometimes not good although i dont see any wrong Tomb Raider Games on Rise of the Tomb Rider in Xboxunity. The same happened to me with Game Of Thrones The Game and the Telltale Series.

Just select the cover you wish via the Game Settings menu or make a Refresh Asset on that game. Make sure, Aurora displays the correct Title ID, maybe there is something still wrong on that installation.aurora.06b.cover.downloader.png

If you have an emulator folder named "NES" it downloads game of thrones cover lolol.. some games are just janky