RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
PopeyedGull5

Unity on discord

hi guys i just have a idea about why we create a community on discord for Link to play all of us one game sometimes or co-ops or just regular multiplayer , i already create a discord channel called system-link if you want to jump in please do and you are more than please to leave any idea or suggestion 
link for the discord channel : https://discord.gg/3zxS8rN

Did you know, for Spontanous Reasons, you can use a Script to display all current played games and who is online directly on your console.

Just an alternative solution, instead of calling for players, you can watch for players ... Just a friendly reminder. (Sadly, so less people know that these scripts even exists, because there is no community advertising)

As for the (second) discord idea, it's ok. Well, i saw so many channels, FB/Whatsapp Groups that died already, because it's simply not reliable, but that's just my opinion.

I already know the script . You guys don't understand the idea or what i was saying . I was playing on Xbox live with my friends and talking in discord its so much fun . Same on link i use to play with good friends no hacker no modders but now i see link is basically Dead . Do you what i am mean

Link isnt dead, it is more that people only play call of duty and halo on it. lol.  The only time you see people playing other games is when they create a game, and have a friend that gets in on it. This is usually prearranged, between the players. If you want to randomly use link, then call of duty Black Ops 2 is the best bet.

On 1/29/2018 at 4:20 PM, Zack 47 said:

hi guys i just have a idea about why we create a community on discord for Link to play all of us one game sometimes or co-ops or just regular multiplayer , i already create a discord channel called system-link if you want to jump in please do and you are more than please to leave any idea or suggestion 
link for the discord channel : https://discord.gg/UWYXzed

could u send another link invite?

On 1/29/2018 at 11:20 AM, Zack 47 said:

link for the discord channel : https://discord.gg/UWYXzed

I really Like this suggestion. I brought this up with other staff members here on the site. ;)

On 5/18/2018 at 12:26 AM, Chrishockey55 said:

I really Like this suggestion. I brought this up with other staff members here on the site. ;)

okay :)