RealModScene

Dash launch 3.18 in god format with more ease and advantages.
-You do not need to open xex menu and run.
-She appears on the normal dashboard
-It is 100% functional as common
-Leave as we already know
-Credits to the author of the VLADSTUDIOS tool
-Creator of this Mod MathuwsGamerMW

DOWNLOAD CLICK HERE

Oook.. never used vladstudios or heard of it.. but same is achieved via tools such as lefluffie and velocity.. ive seen your other posts.. and while it is a decent idea for dashlaunch and xexmenu, stuff like aurora/fsd wont work.. because they require write access to their folders.. and this isnt possible via GoD iirc.. 

Dashlaunch works cuz it only writes to a launch.ini and dashlaunch in kernel.. the "installer" is just a launcher in itself..

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, felida said:

Oook.. never used vladstudios or heard of it.. but same is achieved via tools such as lefluffie and velocity.. ive seen your other posts.. and while it is a decent idea for dashlaunch and xexmenu, stuff like aurora/fsd wont work.. because they require write access to their folders.. and this isnt possible via GoD iirc.. 

Dashlaunch works cuz it only writes to a launch.ini and dashlaunch in kernel.. the "installer" is just a launcher in itself..

That sounds like the exact same thing. Dashlaunch even writes that on root.

I think the main reason is files like Databases, which has to be changed and that is not possible in static GOD format. You could try to put those file extra next to the Container, but i think you loose context when you start the GOD Format (Game:\)

49 minutes ago, saywaking said:

That sounds like the exact same thing. Dashlaunch even writes that on root.

I think the main reason is files like Databases, which has to be changed and that is not possible in static GOD format. You could try to put those file extra next to the Container, but i think you loose context when you start the GOD Format (Game:\)

The .xex you launch for dashlaunch is programmed to write to other specific locations instead of "root dir" or "game:/" lol.. i tried making emulators into gods and such.. kind of a pain in the butt.. even with retroarch source.. aurora/fsd has db's and such.. which ofc could be coded( well aurora since fsd source is lost) to be written ouside of "game:/".. but in a short explaination, its easier to code for "game:" than to link to other parts of hdd.. ofc there are more technical answers and explainations.. kinda being lazy, but same boat, someone with your experience can get the jist of my laymans way of explaining it lol.. 

Edit: / is not to be confused for \.. just quicker to type instead of going thru phone keyboard just to proper write lol.. ;-p

• Like 1