RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
bgduece22

Freestyle 3

I tried a freestyle 3 skin, and the system gets stuck after the freestyle 3 background.

I can't get the system up far enough to ftp in the console to make the change, and the console does not fully boot to make the change...I can not be the first person who has done this...can someone help me with a resolution.

hold down x while booting to load xexmenu. delete the skin you installed through xexmenu. It will revert to default skin when you reboot fsd

Sounds like your F3 skin was not an F3 skin. I tried this too a while back, I was able to load xexmenu and delete the skin then F3 detected it was gone and reverted to the default.

Try the method jbp210 gave you, if you don't have xexmenu to load under the X command in your launch.ini file get back and tell me and I'll try assist you further.

When F3 boot screen shows, quickly press the dashboard button and goto the system video player to quickly exit to to the NXE/metro dashboard before the crash happens, then load xexmenu from the games library and delete the skin. Thats if the X Command doesn't work for you. Good Luck :)

Holding RB when your controller syncs up to the console on boot will bypass your default(F3) and boot into your regular MS Dashboard

Holding RB when your controller syncs up to the console on boot will bypass your default(F3) and boot into your regular MS Dashboard

I didn't know that, thanks

Learning something new everyday B)