RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
LoboBlanco2786

[Release] Bankshot Billiards 2 TU#3

What does it do? Does it stop the extremely weird ball mechanics? You know, when a ball's momentum keeps on going for three days after you strike it.

Not dissing the tu, but get Pool nation instead. No red and yellow Brit balls, but much better physics to make it a realistic game.

8 hours ago, Al1ens said:

What does it do? Does it stop the extremely weird ball mechanics? You know, when a ball's momentum keeps on going for three days after you strike it.

Not dissing the tu, but get Pool nation instead. No red and yellow Brit balls, but much better physics to make it a realistic game.

Hi, I don't have a clue if it performs so. I have only played a couple of minutes since it came out and I bought it in 2005 so I'm not sure how deep actually the update goes.  Wikipedia states the support for the Xbox Live Vision Camera was added on September 20, 2006. So maybe it has have something to do with the upgrade apart from a small visual changes in the hud. I've uploaded a couple of screenshots using Aurora so you can take a look by yourself and maybe confirm those physics aspects you mentioned. I like the game mostly for nostalgia reasons rather than for being a huge fan. It was one of the first digital games I bought and granted me great moments in between other games at that period of time . I'm taking note of your recommendation as well. If I'm not wrong I think I might have it on Steam but anyway I'll have a look at it again so thanks ;)

3 hours ago, saywaking said:

Why dont you upload to xboxunity.net

I'm totally new, both specifically here around and in the general scene environment. I've only had my 360 modified for less than a week so I'm going through a learning process in every aspect. Something new for me to know that I (as user) can actually do that. I don't know how that is performed so feel free to do it if you want or tell my so and I will gladly do it.

Cheers!

Bankshot Billiards 2 TU#3.jpg