RealModScene
JQE

Site Upgrades Again

Good Day, 

I am going to be doing some site upgrades over the next week or so.

Starting with Xboxunity.net (Which includes LiNK). I am going to migrate it to a new server starting Monday January 29th around 6:30 - 7:30 AM CST to start.

To do the migration i will have to backup and restore the DB to the new server and do a sync for any new files that were created since my first migration to get it setup. This will likely take 1-2 hours. Afterwords we should find link for more stable and be able to manage more users online at a time, Or that's the hope.

Once that is done, i will be moving this forum as well as all other web services provided by Phoenix.

Well i am just a guy, and i pay for all these services. I do get some ad revenue to offset, but i can't necessarily afford the best servers and to scale as a big company would. So yes upgrades happen in spurts when i have time and money. Hopefully this one will make a big enough impact to be stable for a while

On 1/26/2018 at 4:34 PM, gavin_darkglider said:

It is like the never ending story. lol.

Atreyu!!!!! Lol

Taking longer than expected. No issue, just a long time to validate all the files moved over. I am hoping it will be shortly.

OK i ended up updating the DNS as the IP failover was taking a while. SO whenever your DNS updates it should be done.

1 hour ago, Andy Banger said:

Nice man, when will i be able to connect to unity from my 360 again? Cant reach the service :o

Everything is fine now

I am doing some DB schema changes, this is causing the outages. It will be done shortly. Sorry for the interuption. This rough period will result in big moves forward for LiNK and our systems.

OK schema changes are complete. Shouldn't be anymore downtime. Sorry Again.

Please don't post my paypal link. I got a lot of blow back from paypal for that. If you want to donate we can talk about other options. Maybe crypto currency. You can contact me via PM.

I am hoping the new servers have been stable. less 500 errors? From what i can see things should be much better,

Speak spanish from México 

Alguna posibilidad de incluir algún chat en Sistem y otras novedades entre amigos ?

Se puede ?