RealModScene
Arno217

I can not activate freestyle plugin in the Modules window

In the Xbox Guide is shown as the original, does not say "start Aurora" and wanting to activate the freestyle plugin is not activated thank you very much if you help me

Did you attempt to use a modified skin for the plugin? If the skin wasnt patched correctly, then it doesnt load, and the plugin defaults back to the skin of the retail hud. This is just a guess though, as I dont know what you did. Also, if using the official skin, it should say freestyle home, not aurora home. The aurora home skin was something I put out, then others modified for their own uses. That was a hack and a half, figuring out where the issue was trying to get the recompiled file to load with the plugin. It is all documented somewhere on this forum, but where I couldnt tell you now. That being said, with 0.7b, the freestyle plugin is no more, and nova is born. Should solve this problem for you, if the problem is/isnt skin related. try copying the skin xur files from the aurora archive for the hud, and replacing them on your console, and see if that fixes the issue.

2 hours ago, Arno217 said:

Lo intentaré, muchas gracias hombre.

But now the 0.7 B is available?

no