RealModScene
Altroo

Question about top 5 LiNK

Hello, is there a way that we could see who's the top 5 played games on the system LiNK here on the forum, without having to turn on the aurora, because on the old forum it was.
Thank you.

43 minutes ago, felida said:

woah.. unity got ads now.. that's diff haha

Didnt even notice, but then again, i use ad block plus and privoxy, which both remove ads, so i hardly ever see them. lol. makes sense though, as i servers cost money.

3 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

Didnt even notice, but then again, i use ad block plus and privoxy, which both remove ads, so i hardly ever see them. lol. makes sense though, as i servers cost money.

hahah.. yeah.. some reason adblock was disabled.. lmao.. 

1 hour ago, felida said:

hahah.. yeah.. some reason adblock was disabled.. lmao.. 

That doesnt surprise me. Sometimes adblock doesnt work as expected, such as when you white list sites like Hulu, and then it is still blocking ads. lol. The other browser extension that gives me issues is no coin. When it works, it works great, but since it only checks for a specific script in websites, all the person hosting the site has to do is rename the file, and then it is useless. It isnt hard to remove the script element, until you realize it isnt in the page you are viewing, but in an Iframe, that is actually another site all together, which means that then you have to pull the URL for that Iframe out, and go to that site, then remove the script element. Find this a lot on upload your own video sites that pirates use, but are also used for other things besides piracy. Need to find a way to filter that before it gets to the browser to begin with. Might be a project for another day. lol.