RealModScene
TrumansClips

How do you extract xzp files? And how do you make a skin?

Ok I haven't jack about how to extract xzp files, but I have seen how to create the skins. But all they have is music in the background and they're just typing lol. Not to instructive in my eyes. So if someone can please tell me how to extract the xzp files and link me a GOOD video showing how to make skins I would be really appreciate it thanks.

12 hours ago, TrumansClips said:

Ok I haven't jack about how to extract xzp files, but I have seen how to create the skins. But all they have is music in the background and they're just typing lol. Not to instructive in my eyes. So if someone can please tell me how to extract the xzp files and link me a GOOD video showing how to make skins I would be really appreciate it thanks.

your ass needs to check the tutorial section.. plain and simple.. your ignorance in the post is humorous tho.. thanks for the laugh

EDIT: read this post from "unread content" ... you posted this in the dev section, below the videos i've made.. ::facepalm::

9 hours ago, salah.rgh2 said:

You also need this tool XUI TOOL 

xzp tool isnt required, as the sdk has everything one needs anyhow..