RealModScene
MrKnifeGod

Halo Reach Trainer: Still working?

I got a trainer from xpgamesaves and I followed all instructions on how to use it, but it doesn't seem to work. I put trainer.xex and trainer_loader.xex on the HDD,  launched the trainer_loader.xex and then  the game, then hit back+dpad Up. Didn't do anything. if there is an easier method on how to do this now, please let me know. Trainer hasn't been updated since 2016, but other comments from 2017 seem to have worked out well for them, but not me.

Trainers are tricky. If you dont have the right TU it doesnt work. With the information listed, I dont know what to tell you exactly. There are a ton of aurora based trainers from XYZmods, which is offline now, but have been reposted here. I released a pack I put together a few years ago, and felida has released the trainers he had also on this site. You will get more support for those on this site, than the non aurora based trainers, just because aurora has standardized the process of trainers, where the others floating around on the internet depend on a lot of different factors, custom loaders, dashlaunch plugins etc. It isnt like they are hard to use if you know what you are doing, but not as easy to give instructions on, since everyone is loaded slightly differently.

13 hours ago, MrKnifeGod said:

I got a trainer from xpgamesaves and I followed all instructions on how to use it, but it doesn't seem to work. I put trainer.xex and trainer_loader.xex on the HDD,  launched the trainer_loader.xex and then  the game, then hit back+dpad Up. Didn't do anything. if there is an easier method on how to do this now, please let me know. Trainer hasn't been updated since 2016, but other comments from 2017 seem to have worked out well for them, but not me.

6 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

Trainers are tricky. If you dont have the right TU it doesnt work. With the information listed, I dont know what to tell you exactly. There are a ton of aurora based trainers from XYZmods, which is offline now, but have been reposted here. I released a pack I put together a few years ago, and felida has released the trainers he had also on this site. You will get more support for those on this site, than the non aurora based trainers, just because aurora has standardized the process of trainers, where the others floating around on the internet depend on a lot of different factors, custom loaders, dashlaunch plugins etc. It isnt like they are hard to use if you know what you are doing, but not as easy to give instructions on, since everyone is loaded slightly differently.

i actually released AxR's aurora halo reach TU 1 trainer here.. media id very well might be different.. check the trainer section ;-)

edit:

https://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/forum/63-aurora-compatible-trainers/