RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Mahollowman

Wanted: Updated tutorial/start up help

I hope my new thread doesn't violate any rules... I'm Just wanting the most up to date methods for being able to add DLC for Forza4 on my 360 because it is not available the Xbox site anymore. I did find a couple tutorials that relate to what i'm looking for.... BUT! Most of it is dated to 2013-2015 and also had mentions of other things that i might need to do to my 360 in order to be able to get it to work right? So im basically asking for a step 1, step 2....etc... kind of instruction to head me in the right direction. My 360 is not modded in anyway, and the only apps i have on the Hdd is Netflix and the rest are just games i bought before my Xbox credits expired. eventually i will want to know more about getting full games, but for now i would love to get all the DLCs for Forza 4. 

Thank you in advance 

First, the tutorial section is not for asking for tutorials, but for documentation based upon user experience. Once a tutorial is posted, it needs to be approved by the staff, before anyone else can view it. Second, the process for most games DLC installs is the same. That being said, if you found a guide for that specific game, then try it. Old is a relative term. If the game came out before 2016, then I wouldnt expect to find a new tutorial in 2018 for a 5 year old game. Make sense? As for getting the DLC, that is on you, even if you did write a tutorial with the process, all links to DLC would be removed by the staff, as we dont support piracy.

10 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

First, the tutorial section is not for asking for tutorials, but for documentation based upon user experience. Once a tutorial is posted, it needs to be approved by the staff, before anyone else can view it. Second, the process for most games DLC installs is the same. That being said, if you found a guide for that specific game, then try it. Old is a relative term. If the game came out before 2016, then I wouldnt expect to find a new tutorial in 2018 for a 5 year old game. Make sense? As for getting the DLC, that is on you, even if you did write a tutorial with the process, all links to DLC would be removed by the staff, as we dont support piracy.

Not to mention, the dlc wouldnt work on retail ever.. and i seriously doubt its like rockband and can use con container..