RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
ahman

Xbox 360 RGH on but not booting

hi everyone i have an xbox 360 slim rgh trinity 

it's been a month since it's doing this when i boot it up the circle stay green the rgh card i have the red light who is always on and the green light blinks every 5 seconds , before this problem it used to blink 3 to 4 times and then the xbox logo apears but now it still blinking i even tried to boot to the  rgh card menu by booting from the eject cd botton but nothing , i even renewed the cpu paste but nothing .

please help me my friends ..

You may have a sense of the problem by doing the error checking.
       Keeping the Sync button always pressed, press the eject button.
       It will flash the amount of light on the problem
Ex. Always holding the sync and pressing eject once it lights 4 leds again press eject ecende 4 again 2 erased and last one more time and 3 erased. Forming the number 0023 because the number of led erased will form this number
       This error for ex. is usually assigned (not sure the odds are greater) to one or more 820u capacitors that surround the APU.

Then search the internet for the error that your xbox presents

how do i do this error checking 

one more thing i have nothing on the screen like i have said no boot up

and the central led is green not red like the tutorials on youtube and when press sync botton the circle appear on the central led and when i press disk eject the drive come out 

central led (the power botton)

That wont actually help you, considering the glitch patching forces the system to restart if the glitch doesnt succeed, so there wont be a RROD unless it glitches successfully. This sounds like a glitch timing issue. My Jasper on RGH2 back in the day would boot anywhere from 5 minutes to 20 minutes. With R-JTAG, it takes 30 seconds to a minute tops. Also, if you plugged in a HDD, or a USB device since you first set up the console, it could be throwing off the timing of the glitch. Or the console could actually be suffering from a real RROD, which you wont be able to determine if you dont flash back the stock nand image.

so i can do nothing now only taking off the rgh and flash it back to the stock nand image

???

but like i said i can't access xell menu ??? what shoul i do ?

Get a nand-x or JR-PRogrammer. You need to make sure the console boots stock. As far as the chip goes, all you have to do is disconnect the post out wire, and the chip will be deactivated. If there is an issue with the console, it wont go to RROD because the smc will keep reseting when the hash check fails on an RGH console.

Hello sir,

can you tell if there is a way to get back the nand stock image because i have contacted the one who put the rgh on my xbox and told that he will search for the nand stock image for my xbox on his computer and he also asked me my xbox serial number and i am afraid that he has deleted it so please is there a way to get it back ??

Thank you.

yes but now i have nothing no cpu key no kv no fcrt and he told that he didn't find the nand stock image of my xbox

what should i do ?

At this point, dump the current nand, and then write an ecc image for your console, and see if you can get xell. until you get xell, there isnt any more advice i can give..... excepting a full post out monitor, but the only chip for slim consoles that have that are the cr3 pro. it would give you an idea of where it is failing in the boot process though.