RealModScene
moses_373

Video game usage survey, I need your help!

Hello my friends, I'm currently writing a paper for my masters program. The paper is about video game usage among students and how it might hurt or help their academic prospects.  I'd love your insight if you're willing to give me about a minute of your time to fill out my survey.  All responses are anonymous and your help in this is very much appreciated.

Don't worry if you are not a student currently, your insight on the topic would still be immensely helpful.

Here is the link:

https://goo.gl/forms/x9e5a0OjShwbVFJo1

• Like 1

Survey finished, hope it helps. I dont play video games like I used to, but when I was in college, pretty much every day in the computer lab, we were playing Unreal Tournament during class, and I graduated with a 3.75GPA. Then again, I had a propensity for what I went to school for to begin with, and was bored in 90% of my classes. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, moses_373 said:

Thanks Suprashake and Salah, I'm actually getting a better response rate than I was expecting!

We are here to help each other :)

• Like 1

On the one hand, playing video games probably doesn't harm school performance not as long as kids don't play so much that they neglect school-related activities, like reading, or skimp on sleep. And not as long as the games they play are age-appropriate, and don't cause emotional troubles. On the other hand, video games aren't a magical pill for boosting IQ, or transforming poor students into excellent ones. But it appears that kids who play games with moderate frequency a few hours a week tend to have better academic skills than kids who don't play video games at all. And it's scientifically demonstrated that kids that are searching and using for example Fall Guys Hack Features, are more logically grown.

• Like 1