RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
LUVIER04

HELP :( Dashlaunch

good morning
what happened is that I got into configuration and accidentally clicked on uninstalling dashlaunch but then the console was frozen and restarted but now it does not progress anymore from the xbox logo please help :(

WhatsApp Image 2017-12-06 at 2.03.05 PM.jpeg

During your 360 is booting up, please hold the right shoulder button to boot in original Xbox 360 dashboard NXE.

17 hours ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

During your 360 is booting up, please hold the right shoulder button to boot in original Xbox 360 dashboard NXE.

It may be more than that because without the dashlaunch it would simply restart in the original dash. I would not freeze
   Download a version of Aurora or Freestyle for USB along with Dashlaunch. Boot and reinstall Dashlaunch.

This might be because of dashlaunch, but have you tried putting dashlaunch installer on the root of a USB drive renamed to default.xex? if not try it, plug it into the console, and turn it on. If all goes well, it should boot into the dashlaunch installer, which will prompt you to reinstall dashlaunch. If that doesnt work, you can create a god container for it, and install it into the content folder of your USB, or assuming your console isnt a 4GB corona, you could dump the nand, create a new image with dashlaunch installed, and flash it with xell. 

4 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

Esto podría deberse a la ejecución de dashlaunch, pero ¿has intentado poner el instalador de dashlaunch en la raíz de una unidad USB renombrada a default.xex? si no lo intenta, conéctelo a la consola y enciéndalo. Si todo va bien, debería iniciarse en el instalador de dashlaunch, que le pedirá que reinstale el lanzamiento del dash. Si eso no funciona, puede crear un contenedor God para él, e instalarlo en la carpeta de contenido de su USB, o suponiendo que su consola no es una corona de 4 GB, puede volcar el NAND, crear una nueva imagen con DaSlaunch instalado, y flash con xell. 

if I work but now I create another problem, by placing the default.xex in the root I went to dash and reinstall it and take the opportunity to route aurora.exe but now I do not want to address the original xbox menu and I get the fatal crash intercepted message and it does not let me access I can play less bad sorry for my english, I am learning this great language :)

Not so sure I would call english a great language. That being said, I would try to reflash the nand, if installing dashlaunch didnt fix the issue. On top of that, there could be an issue with the aurora install, which I cant say without the debug log in the aurora folder. You can test this therory by putting a launch.ini, and a copy of aurora on a USB drive, and see if you can load that version. You will need to set the path in the launch.ini to point to USB, instead of HDD, but it should work, if not, you probably corrupted something in the nand.

ok guy, but I did not understand the last thing especially the part of placing the launch.ini and the copy of aurora in the usb unit, if I have already placed it a while ago there could you explain it to me clearer? What a pity to bother him so much :(

Dashlaunch has an order of devices that it searches for the launch.ini file. It will load the version off of the flash drive first, then off the hdd if it cant find one on the flash drive, so by putting a fresh launch.ini, and copy of aurora on a usb drive, and configuring the default path in that launch.ini to point to the version of aurora on the flash drive, then you will have something you can test with to see if it is an issue with the aurora install, or with the nand image. By doing this, it gives you an idea of what might be causing the problem.

23 minutes ago, gavin_darkglider said:

Dashlaunch has an order of devices that it searches for the launch.ini file. It will load the version off of the flash drive first, then off the hdd if it cant find one on the flash drive, so by putting a fresh launch.ini, and copy of aurora on a usb drive, and configuring the default path in that launch.ini to point to the version of aurora on the flash drive, then you will have something you can test with to see if it is an issue with the aurora install, or with the nand image. By doing this, it gives you an idea of what might be causing the problem.

well. I have the launch.ini to start aurora. when turn it on then you are telling me to set the launch.ini by default, if so, what should I do to have the launch.ini by default?

forgive the redundancy, I'm confused :(

Use this for a launch.ini

[Paths]
Default = Usb:\Aurora\Aurora.xex

[Plugins]
Plugin1=
Plugin2=
Plugin3=
Plugin4=
	[Externals]
ftpserv = false
ftpport = 21
updserv = true
calaunch = false
fahrenheit = false

[settings]
pingpatch = true
contpatch = true
fatalfreeze = false
fatalreboot = true
regionspoof = true
region = 0x7fff
dvdexitdash = true
xblaexitdash = true
noupdater = true
liveblock = true
livestrong = false
nonetstore = true
nooobe = true
autofake = true
	xhttp=true

then put a clean copy of aurora in a folder called aurora on a flash drive, eg d:\aurora\<Aurora Files Here>. Plug this drive into the xbox, and turn it on. It should auto boot the version of aurora on the flash drive, and if it crashes with a clean install, then you know the issue is most likely a corrupted nand image. If not, then you know that the copy of aurora on your hdd is either corrupted, or that your HDD is failing. This isnt really that hard to understand, so I hope you get it now.

11 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

Use esto para un launch.ini

luego, coloque una copia limpia de la aurora en una carpeta llamada aurora en una memoria USB, p. ej. d: \ aurora \ <Aurora Files Here>. Conecte esta unidad a la xbox y enciéndala. Debe reiniciar automáticamente la versión de aurora en la unidad flash, y si se bloquea con una instalación limpia, entonces sabrá que el problema probablemente sea una imagen nand corrupta. De lo contrario, sabrá que la copia de aurora en su disco duro está dañada o que su disco duro está fallando. Esto no es realmente tan difícil de entender, así que espero que lo entiendas ahora.

I made the preparations, when turning it on it goes directly to the aurora but when I want to go to the original menu of the xbox I get the fatal error crash intercepted and it directs me back to the aurora.

If I do not connect the USB drive, turning on the xbox will also show the fatal error crash intercepted, but after that I can enter the original xbox menu then connect the USB drive and enter the aurora thanks to the xexmenu and now I can return to the interface previous but will still appear the fatal error crash intercepted but there will be no problem because I can enter the original interface

then may the nand be corrupt?

Edited by LUVIER04
lack of information

15 minutes ago, gavin_darkglider said:

If that is the case, I would build a new nand image, and flash it.

Ah, I see.

thank you very much. 

so how could I build the nand image and how to flash it? If you want you could give me a link to the forum to know how to do these two procedures You have helped me a lot, thanks :)

Easiest way is to use the xebuild updflash method. If you download my version of J-runner, which has all of the required files for the xbox360, you can then load up the dashlaunch installer, enable the updserv option, and leave it running on the xbox, then open the xebuild folder in j-runner, hold ctrl+shift and right click, open command window here, then type xebuild update -f 17511 and hit enter. as long as your xbox and computer are on the same network, it should dump the nand, build a new image, reflash the console, and update the avatar data for the new image.