RealModScene
PeingeRobin99

Community Patches?

For some games,such as Borderlands,Skyrim...etc,There is something named community patch,It's like a modded Title Update,But,Only for PC.And if someone suggested that they(the community patch makers)do the same thing on the consoles,And sadly,The answers will be like that:(It is impossible to do that on consoles since there is no access to the raw game files like on PC).My question is,Is that true or not?.And if it is not,How can we do that.If anyone is interested,Here is a link for Borderlands 2 community patch: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kxvf8w3ul4zuh93/Patch.txt?dl=0

8 hours ago, PeingeRobin99 said:

For some games,such as Borderlands,Skyrim...etc,There is something named community patch,It's like a modded Title Update,But,Only for PC.And if someone suggested that they(the community patch makers)do the same thing on the consoles,And sadly,The answers will be like that:(It is impossible to do that on consoles since there is no access to the raw game files like on PC).My question is,Is that true or not?.And if it is not,How can we do that.If anyone is interested,Here is a link for Borderlands 2 community patch: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kxvf8w3ul4zuh93/Patch.txt?dl=0

Bethesda released the creation kit.. but you can try yourself.. modded consoles do have access to the raw files.. but yeah the pc vs 360 versions might be different

13 hours ago, felida said:

Bethesda released the creation kit.. but you can try yourself.. modded consoles do have access.. but yeah the pc vs 360 versions might be different

I know that the modded consoles have access  to the raw files,But,Can we turn the community patch which is released for PC only :notfair:by some modertors into a Title Update that we can use in 360 versions?Thanks for the reply though.:bow:

4 hours ago, PeingeRobin99 said:

I know that the modded consoles have access  to the raw files,But,Can we turn the community patch which is released for PC only :notfair:by some modertors into a Title Update that we can use in 360 versions?Thanks for the reply though.:bow:

Into a title update? Dont think so.. dlc.. maybe.. such as with skyrim

59 minutes ago, felida said:

Into a title update? Dont think so.. dlc.. maybe.. such as with skyrim

A dlc?Okay,let's say that we can do that.How we are going to do that?Is there are any method?Are you planning to do that to end our suffer?Please Felida,I really need an answer for those questions,Because it's a very confusing thing to me.:geek:

1 hour ago, PeingeRobin99 said:

A dlc?Okay,let's say that we can do that.How we are going to do that?Is there are any method?Are you planning to do that to end our suffer?Please Felida,I really need an answer for those questions,Because it's a very confusing thing to me.:geek:

Try using the skyrim guides..

Just because you want something on your console does not make it our responsibility to port it to the console for you. So weather he watches the video, or not, that isnt going to help him create a console version of this, or you for that matter. Help comes to those that help themselves. Meaning if you have more than an idea of what you want and need help with a specific coding issue, or console issue, we will help you, but if you are asking us to do the work for you, then all I can do is laugh at you, and tell you to experiment, and ask questions, when you have a specific question to ask. On top of that any code patches for the PC would have to be revised for the xbox, as it is a completely different processor architecture. What you are requesting is no easy task, and as developers, moderators, etc in this scene, we have other things we are working on such as Aurora 0.7b, Nova, etc.

On 11/12/2017 at 9:52 AM, gavin_darkglider said:

Just because you want something on your console does not make it our responsibility to port it to the console for you. So weather he watches the video, or not, that isnt going to help him create a console version of this, or you for that matter. Help comes to those that help themselves. Meaning if you have more than an idea of what you want and need help with a specific coding issue, or console issue, we will help you, but if you are asking us to do the work for you, then all I can do is laugh at you, and tell you to experiment, and ask questions, when you have a specific question to ask. On top of that any code patches for the PC would have to be revised for the xbox, as it is a completely different processor architecture. What you are requesting is no easy task, and as developers, moderators, etc in this scene, we have other things we are working on such as Aurora 0.7b, Nova, etc.

Yeah,I know,I was just need some help,or some suggestions,or just an opinion.But not the all work...I know that you have some work to deal with it,but I'm sharing my idea,maybe someone is interested,and try to help me,or even encourage me to work hard to achieve this,but apparently,no one is interested,so just forget it...

On 11/12/2017 at 9:52 AM, gavin_darkglider said:

And don't get it seriously,It's just a suggestion.You're doing good job by the way,and I really appreciate it,so keep going:angel: