RealModScene
Jack Ng Khai Jie

Which xbox 360 release should I download?

Hey guys! I am still kinda new and dumb when it comes to downloading xbox 360 games and modding in general. When I search the net for games, I saw so many releases that I find it hard to make a decision to download one. e.g Ra7hor, Newman, sahil00150, wilsoner, fertinga etc. I tend to have OCD to want the best, are there really any differences between the releases? Reduction in game file size, language, file structure, anything? Can you guys give your opinions on who have the best quality releases as I tend to stick to 1 or 2 with the releases which is the best. I prefer the one who release region free version and in ENGLISH mainly and also leave the file intact as I remember downloading a copy of COD ghost that has no mission briefing from somewhere. I also prefer smaller game file size as my storage options is limited.

13 hours ago, Jack Ng Khai Jie said:

Hey guys! I am still kinda new and dumb when it comes to downloading xbox 360 games and modding in general. When I search the net for games, I saw so many releases that I find it hard to make a decision to download one. e.g Ra7hor, Newman, sahil00150, wilsoner, fertinga etc. I tend to have OCD to want the best, are there really any differences between the releases? Reduction in game file size, language, file structure, anything? Can you guys give your opinions on who have the best quality releases as I tend to stick to 1 or 2 with the releases which is the best. I prefer the one who release region free version and in ENGLISH mainly and also leave the file intact as I remember downloading a copy of COD ghost that has no mission briefing from somewhere. I also prefer smaller game file size as my storage options is limited.

There is not much difference as to who makes the games available. For smaller games, download the iso format (GOD.xex). which after being extracted with the xiso for example. (the GODs are always bigger), but they do require some games that only work or work better, if they are in GOD.

Warez Links deleted !

Dr.Gonzo

So there are no difference between releases? And I can just download one of them? Which releases are the better and safe choice. I hate to waste my time and bandwith to download broken games or games in other language.

You didnt get support for Warez on Realmodscene.com.Please don't ask again for it !

Closed.