RealModScene
xhost

req - Youtube app Xbox360

Hello,

first of all sorry for my english ;) 

Can someone provide the latest youtube app for xbox360 ?? 423607D3 title id. I have on my xbox360 console an old version from 2011 title id - 423607D1. In may 2014 Microsoft anunoced that netflix; hulu and youtube app will work without xbox live gold services. I'm using netflix on my 360 and is working great. I would like to try youtube app. I'm not using other metods to enter online with my rgh to download the youtube app because i have an xbox one on the same network and i don't want to be baned. and for phoenix team keep up the good working and sorry to mention about online on jtga/rgh

3 hours ago, xhost said:

Hello,

first of all sorry for my english ;) 

Can someone provide the latest youtube app for xbox360 ?? 423607D3 title id. I have on my xbox360 console an old version from 2011 title id - 423607D1. In may 2014 Microsoft anunoced that netflix; hulu and youtube app will work without xbox live gold services. I'm using netflix on my 360 and is working great. I would like to try youtube app. I'm not using other metods to enter online with my rgh to download the youtube app because i have an xbox one on the same network and i don't want to be baned. and for phoenix team keep up the good working and sorry to mention about online on jtga/rgh

Someone modded the TU i believe.. has nothing to do with the app..

can someone provide the youtube app and the latest TU ??? i have a friend working with coding .. is going to help me to find a way to make it work

my friend is working for EA GAME. :P

5 hours ago, xhost said:

can someone provide the youtube app and the latest TU ??? i have a friend working with coding .. is going to help me to find a way to make it work

my friend is working for EA GAME. :P

You or your friend can easily get the stuff yourselves.. the pure laziness of requesting a free app.. 

i know is a free app ... my xbox is rgh i dont have access to online to download youtube .... if you ar not going to help way are you here???

12 hours ago, xhost said:

i know is a free app ... my xbox is rgh i dont have access to online to download youtube .... if you ar not going to help way are you here???

No one is going to help you get apps, even free ones on this site. It is still piracy, which we dont support. Now, I know what you are thinking, someone released the netflix app on this site. Yes, you are right, and we let it slide, since it is a free app, but if every thing that people requested got posted on this site, then we would all start getting in trouble sooner rather than later. Also, different countries have different laws, about what is legal, and what isnt. That being said, we try to toe the line. Sure Freeboot, isnt technically legal, neither is aurora, or FSD, or any of that stuff, it is different, as that was written by the community, and shared. We dont release microsofts code, or the XDK, with the apps. All that xebuild does is patch the code, that you get from microsoft, and then build an encrypted image with the patched versions of the code. It is more of a grey area in most countries. It has been brought up before, to have a free app store included in aurora, but as long as xbox live is still working on the 360, it probably wont happen. Best bet is to download it using a retail xbox, or to install a dual nand.

32 minutes ago, gavin_darkglider said:

No one is going to help you get apps, even free ones on this site. It is still piracy, which we dont support. Now, I know what you are thinking, someone released the netflix app on this site. Yes, you are right, and we let it slide, since it is a free app, but if every thing that people requested got posted on this site, then we would all start getting in trouble sooner rather than later. Also, different countries have different laws, about what is legal, and what isnt. That being said, we try to toe the line. Sure Freeboot, isnt technically legal, neither is aurora, or FSD, or any of that stuff, it is different, as that was written by the community, and shared. We dont release microsofts code, or the XDK, with the apps. All that xebuild does is patch the code, that you get from microsoft, and then build an encrypted image with the patched versions of the code. It is more of a grey area in most countries. It has been brought up before, to have a free app store included in aurora, but as long as xbox live is still working on the 360, it probably wont happen. Best bet is to download it using a retail xbox, or to install a dual nand.

gavin_darkglider ... Hey man tks for explaining me all that stuff. I have understand. I will keep for online my xbox one s ;) guys keep up the good work with aurora :D

I can provide the Youtube app, but first I must know if it is allowed ........ I am interested in having YT in RGH but I do not know anything about programming

@xhost

1 hour ago, ElxBOSS said:

I can provide the Youtube app, but first I must know if it is allowed ........ I am interested in having YT in RGH but I do not know anything about programming

@xhost

the app is freely available to ANYONE with a legit console.. the APP would have nothing to do with anything, so POSTING it, wouldnt matter.. the TU, needs to be modified.. AND since it hasnt, i wouldnt bet on it happening now.. lol

like Gavin suggested, use a dual-nand setup.. so you can watch it.. it does not require xbox live GOLD anymore.. so it's free of charge to watch.. lol

How is that two nand ?, Could you tell me more about it? 

Sorry for my english i'm used Google translate 

43 minutes ago, ElxBOSS said:

How is that two nand ?, Could you tell me more about it? 

Sorry for my english i'm used Google translate 

Google xbox 360 dual nand

There loads of info online 

I already read a bit about dual nand, pity that there is nobody who does that where I live..........

And I do not want to burn my Xbox. 😅