RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Saytricky

Dragon Age Inquisition title update problem

Hello, Im having some trouble getting DAI TUs and DLC to work. Whenever the game runs with TU6 and I start a new game I get a fatal crash. If I load an existing save game it works but the controls are all messed up and dlcs arent detected. But thing is, when I launch DAI without any TUs enabled it works and plays flawlessly. The problem only arise when I launch the game WITH a TU.

My default.xex Media ID is 4C274E0C and so is the TU
Kernel version 17511 Dashlaunch 3.18.1
I'm playing the game through an external HDD by extracting the 4 content files in disc1, merging them and overwriting them to disc 2

I tried disabling FSD plugin, launching the game from XeXMenu 1.2, used Disc 1's .xex files, tried using Tu5, tried using another TU6 too. Everything will just resort to the same problem. It's as if the game itself works but the Title Updates just mess up my game.

Any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated.  Thanks in advance.
Ext. HDD on 4GB Corona

1 hour ago, Saytricky said:

Hello, Im having some trouble getting DAI TUs and DLC to work. Whenever the game runs with TU6 and I start a new game I get a fatal crash. If I load an existing save game it works but the controls are all messed up and dlcs arent detected. But thing is, when I launch DAI without any TUs enabled it works and plays flawlessly. The problem only arise when I launch the game WITH a TU.

My default.xex Media ID is 4C274E0C and so is the TU
Kernel version 17511 Dashlaunch 3.18.1
I'm playing the game through an external HDD by extracting the 4 content files in disc1, merging them and overwriting them to disc 2

I tried disabling FSD plugin, launching the game from XeXMenu 1.2, used Disc 1's .xex files, tried using Tu5, tried using another TU6 too. Everything will just resort to the same problem. It's as if the game itself works but the Title Updates just mess up my game.

Any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated.  Thanks in advance.
Ext. HDD on 4GB Corona

I know the game will do a loading loop if the freestyle plugin is enabled.. but TU messing up.. hrmm.. sounds like TU corruption.. I'd try using wired connection, or downloading it via pc then transfering it.. iirc the loading loop was the only problem i ran into playing this game. 

2 hours ago, felida said:

I know the game will do a loading loop if the freestyle plugin is enabled.. but TU messing up.. hrmm.. sounds like TU corruption.. I'd try using wired connection, or downloading it via pc then transfering it.. iirc the loading loop was the only problem i ran into playing this game. 

I am downloading it via PC and manually transferring the TU using Horizon. and yeah it's a really weird problem I never faced before.

2 hours ago, Neocazen said:

Disable Swap.xex (if using) and the ftp plugin.

try converting game iso with iso2god.

I don't know what swap.xex is so I'm gonna assume I don't use it. FTP plugin is disabled in Aurora 0.6b(unless there's another ftp plugin you're talking about).

How do I go about converting the game to god format? I thought you had to use god if you are installing it to internal hdd but I'm installing it to external hdd(considering the 4 content files in disc 1),. But if it is an option I'm willing to give it a try.

Thanks for the replies guys

Ran the game with a 284mb TU 1 I found online. It plays but the Deluxe dlc isn't showing up at the first chest in the house you wake up after the tutorial boss fight. I'm being led to believe my problem doesn't stop at title updates lol this is driving me crazy.

55 minutes ago, Saytricky said:

I am downloading it via PC and manually transferring the TU using Horizon. and yeah it's a really weird problem I never faced before.

I don't know what swap.xex is so I'm gonna assume I don't use it. FTP plugin is disabled in Aurora 0.6b(unless there's another ftp plugin you're talking about).

How do I go about converting the game to god format? I thought you had to use god if you are installing it to internal hdd but I'm installing it to external hdd(considering the 4 content files in disc 1),. But if it is an option I'm willing to give it a try.

Some games only work right if converted into GOD; ex. Medal Of Honor Warfighter.
      The difference in these conversions is that sometimes a game like Minecraft ex has only 750Mb but with the iso2god it will be the size of the iso 6,7,8 GB it converts does not extract the game itself

1 minute ago, Neocazen said:

Some games only work right if converted into GOD; ex. Medal Of Honor Warfighter.
      The difference in these conversions is that sometimes a game like Minecraft ex has only 750Mb but with the iso2god it will be the size of the iso 6,7,8 GB it converts does not extract the game itself

How do I convert it to god format? This game has 2 disc. First disc you need to manually extract the 4 content files and merge with disc 2 and launch game thru disc2 default.xex. It wont work if you just place the 4 content files in content folder/transfer through horizon.

So if i converted disc 1 and disc 2 to god format how would I do as above? Or can I somehow take the disc2 with disc1 contents extracted in extracted iso format and change xex extracted format to god?

Folder content/0000000000000000/Media id game, to content folder x360 normally.  Iso game convert with iso2god 

Folder 45410997 Content must be in internal HD

6 hours ago, Saytricky said:

I'd try usb drive to transfer the TU, not horizon.. horizon is dated and stuff.. 360 no longer has usb restrictions.. just plop tu in correct folder structure and transfer it, or just use aurora file manager.. horizon might actually be your problem here mate

On 27/11/2017 at 2:16 AM, felida said:

I'd try usb drive to transfer the TU, not horizon.. horizon is dated and stuff.. 360 no longer has usb restrictions.. just plop tu in correct folder structure and transfer it, or just use aurora file manager.. horizon might actually be your problem here mate

This will solve all your problems. Despise video    http://torbina.com/viewtopic.php?p=106168