RealModScene
gangrel_1313

Still can't download covers from Unity from Aurora

I can't figure out what is up with my Xbox, I can visit XboxUnity.com on my laptop but can't really download anything from Aurora, I had limited success from FSD that is still on my Xbox HD but Aurora is just not downloading Covers, TU's or anything. I can connect to the network but its not getting the internet apparently, I did change dashlaunch to the recommended settings but still having problems. What is the IP address of the server so I can try to ping it? If I can't ping it then its probably an ISP issue.

I can't ping my Xbox, tried from NXE, Aurora and FSD, all requests time out

EDIT: I am able to ping my phones wifi hotspot, and the xbox does have an IP address. I can't understand how it connects to the network, gets an ip address but no internet, my laptop connects to the hotspot and has internet.. :/

EDIT 2 (lol): I can oddly connect to get my API key.. See, some stuff works, some doesn't. Still can't get covers or TU's 

1 hour ago, gangrel_1313 said:

I can't ping my Xbox, tried from NXE, Aurora and FSD, all requests time out

EDIT: I am able to ping my phones wifi hotspot, and the xbox does have an IP address. I can't understand how it connects to the network, gets an ip address but no internet, my laptop connects to the hotspot and has internet.. :/

EDIT 2 (lol): I can oddly connect to get my API key.. See, some stuff works, some doesn't. Still can't get covers or TU's 

If you are using your phone for wifi,  that is the problem.. it is highly recommended using wired connection.

Try using an actual connection mate

Worked fine on my phone before, I just realized I was using a different phone the last time I successfully downloaded stuff from unity, I will swap my sim to the old phone and see if that works, if it does then its my new phone causing the problem

Didn't help, I've I had the IP I could try to ping it, I'm wondering if my ISP is blocking it. If pinging it don't work wouldn't that be a good indication that they are blocking it?

16 hours ago, gangrel_1313 said:

Didn't help, I've I had the IP I could try to ping it, I'm wondering if my ISP is blocking it. If pinging it don't work wouldn't that be a good indication that they are blocking it?

Most stuff is locked down on mobile connections.. you cant even open ports really.. could be the OS of the phone, could be the phone itself.. use an actual internet connection.. 

I don't have any other options, Rural area, Phone company doesn't offer DSL and No cable companies run up my road either. I'm wondering why I cant ping the xbox, even tho I do get an IP Address on the box, I can't ping it through the network. I can connect with FTP.