RealModScene
isakgames_

I can`t join any system link game bo 2

There are a ton of factors, how far away you are from the server, if it is zombies or not, if the TU is the same, if the Media ID is the same, if the server allows people to join once a game has started, etc. There is nothing we can do to the link service to make it better for these issues, as a lot of them have nothing to do with how the service works, but has to do with how the game server that runs on the xbox is written by the game developers.

• Haha 1

its most likely because downstream speed is faster than upstream. Your upstream may be not enough. Check your internet speed, latency and ping

Ok i misunderstood. The speed is good enough to join or host, while hosting would be a bad experience. Show us your dashlaunch settings and portforwarding.

On 11/15/2017 at 2:52 PM, saywaking said:

Ok i misunderstood. The speed is good enough to join or host, while hosting would be a bad experience. Show us your dashlaunch settings and portforwarding.

Capture xbox.PNG

launch.ini

On 11/15/2017 at 9:19 AM, isakgames_ said:

Capture xbox.PNG

launch.ini

Your ability to connect to other people isnt based on your connection, it is based on theirs, and if they are using wifi or not, since you CAN have people join you, then you know your stuff isnt bad..