RealModScene
Fabricio Messias De Godoi

My xbox is having problems with FPS crash

Hello everyone of this forum :notfair:
my xbox 360 is having a hard time playing heavy games like the Farcry series, Tomb Raider and GTA V among other open world games that requires a lot of the console.
But what makes me crazy is that in 90% of the games in my xbox like COD, BLUR, Dants Inferno among the others Flows very well, I already tested removing the HD from the console playing only on disk but the problem persists, reviewed and tested on another TV and everything worked fine only in my FULL HD is having this problem in just a few games, here are the suspect possives and that were already tested by me

1st Ja tested the games with this problem with another storage device
2nd Ja tested the game without HD only with the disk
3rd already reset the video configurations of the console and use 1360x768
4º I have prepared and updated with a nand of the console totally cleaned through the gg auto
5th has already been replaced the console thermal folder
6th dash launch as configured for the first time
7th tested with 3 different HDMI cable types

I do not know what to do, it's a TV problem, not a console, but it's hard to understand that the problem is only solved by heavy games where the console slows down to open the main HUB.

But what actually happens with my xbox?
it works in a way that makes the game slow when turning the camera around as if it were a PC running under FPS 

In what frequency does he work?
currently is 60 hz along with my TV FULL HD that always worked well, but I do not know what happened.

Thank you all for your help:angel:

hi , try to change the thermal-past and the fan (or clean the fan) , also i recommend to delete all cache from your console then install the game and the TU then try again , if the problem still existe try to boot the game from usb 3.0 just to see if the problem in your sata connection inside your console 

1 hour ago, Zack 47 said:

hi , try to change the thermal-past and the fan (or clean the fan) , also i recommend to delete all cache from your console then install the game and the TU then try again , if the problem still existe try to boot the game from usb 3.0 just to see if the problem in your sata connection inside your console 

already done that, exchange of thermal paste and total cleaning of the console, tested with other HD and the same problem persists

11 hours ago, Zack 47 said:

360 only has usb 2.0.. 

38 minutes ago, Zack 47 said:

i was talking about the usb flash drive , i know the xbx has usb 2 , 

True usb3.0 is backwards compat, but assuming people having 3.0 hardware is a stretch.. is what i was really getting at mate.. lol.. and you dont want to start the wave of "how come my usb isnt getting 3.0 speeds" threads coming in haha..

• Haha 1