RealModScene
gangrel_1313

Minecraft Crashing

I was going to record some footage for my brother-in-law of some of the stuff I made in Minecraft, but it just keeps crashing. I thought it may have had to do with a dashlaunch setting that I had to change because of San Andreas HD crashing last year, I switched that setting back but it still does nothing for Minecraft.

Things I've tried:

1. Moved game save to USB to see if it was a corrupt save, apparently that is not the issue.

2. Cleared System Cache from NXE, did not help.

3. Tried different TU's, did not help.

At this point I can't even get to the point of loading the world, it crashes just after the publisher/developers screens at the beginning

2 hours ago, gangrel_1313 said:

I was going to record some footage for my brother-in-law of some of the stuff I made in Minecraft, but it just keeps crashing. I thought it may have had to do with a dashlaunch setting that I had to change because of San Andreas HD crashing last year, I switched that setting back but it still does nothing for Minecraft.

Things I've tried:

1. Moved game save to USB to see if it was a corrupt save, apparently that is not the issue.

2. Cleared System Cache from NXE, did not help.

3. Tried different TU's, did not help.

At this point I can't even get to the point of loading the world, it crashes just after the publisher/developers screens at the beginning

Have you tried seeing if the save is corrupted (stock dash, memory, see if save has yellow circle with !)? Or using a newer TU? Older TU's can cause the crash due to no files being there, when the world requires them.. and the latest TU always has the older stuff in them

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, felida said:

Have you tried seeing if the save is corrupted (stock dash, memory, see if save has yellow circle with !)? Or using a newer TU? Older TU's can cause the crash due to no files being there, when the world requires them.. and the latest TU always has the older stuff in them

I don't see how it could be the save, I cut and pasted it to my USB so as far as it knows there is no game save because its not in the proper directory. I did try different TU's, even just downloaded TU62 and that didn't change anything.

Could they have added something in a TU that would have detected modded consoles causing them to crash? Something hidden?

Edit: Wonder if it is online settings in Dashlaunch, I did fool with those sometime back with GTA5 trying to get online (lol), maybe some of those settings is screwing up minecraft, maybe an online setting is having a conflict.

Edit 2: Dashlaunch Fake Live setting was enabled, I disabled it and it starts fine now. Sweet!!!!

This will be fixed in Aurora 0.7b which will allow you to set things like fakelive in game settings, so if a game requires it, it will be enabled for that game, and disabled when leaving the game. There are a few other settings that will be able to be set on a per game basis also.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

This will be fixed in Aurora 0.7b which will allow you to set things like fakelive in game settings, so if a game requires it, it will be enabled for that game, and disabled when leaving the game. There are a few other settings that will be able to be set on a per game basis also.

Thats cool, i did experience another crash with TU 62 when I started moving and it was trying to load objects in the distance, I set the TU back to the last one I used before 34 I think and it was back to normal 100% without freezing.

On 10/22/2017 at 3:03 AM, gangrel_1313 said:

Could they have added something in a TU that would have detected modded consoles causing them to crash? Something hidden?

Edit: Wonder if it is online settings in Dashlaunch, I did fool with those sometime back with GTA5 trying to get online (lol), maybe some of those settings is screwing up minecraft, maybe an online setting is having a conflict.

Edit 2: Dashlaunch Fake Live setting was enabled, I disabled it and it starts fine now. Sweet!!!!

I have this very same issue although fakelive was disabled 😕 

I have everything at the latest release but nothing works. It only crashes when I either sign in to a profile or a profile is loaded on startup.

Any help here would be appreciated TIA

try a different TU, it may screw up your world if it does do not save, just keep doing that and see if a different TU helps

19 hours ago, gangrel_1313 said:

try a different TU, it may screw up your world if it does do not save, just keep doing that and see if a different TU helps

Tried loads :-/ little difference.

It does but this is before the game save is loaded.

I can load the game up no issues but when I sign in with a profile thats when it shuts down.

2 hours ago, monkeynuts said:

It does but this is before the game save is loaded.

I can load the game up no issues but when I sign in with a profile thats when it shuts down.

Ok, go into dash launch and disable fatalreboot and save the ini. I had a reboot problem on GTA San Andreas HD and disabling that fixed the crashing in San Andreas.

I have the same problem.

Title update 80

Kernel 17544

Crashes whenever I sign in with a profile.

Any solutions yet?