RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
NorberTaker

Video background?

Hi guys!

Possible to make Aurora skins w/ video background?

I'm still using FSD and I have a lot of skins with video background but the time for change has come. So, it would be nice  :)

Not currently, you can add the video window, but it doesnt seem to play, due to the supporting code not being in the aurora code base. It isnt something that is high on the list of features to be added, as far as I know, so I wouldnt expect that anytime soon. Part of the idea behind aurora was to remove a bunch of stuff that made FSD slower and less stable. Which the developers have done wonders with.

Well.. Is it sure? I don't think Aurora would be slower, even though I am not a developer. I mean I got freeze in FSD sometimes but it not seems slower w/ video than a simple static wallpaper. Anyway, respect for the developers, really awesome job what they're doing! Soo, they are able to bring us this feature in the future, IMO  :) :bow:

2 hours ago, NorberTaker said:

Well.. Is it sure? I don't think Aurora would be slower, even though I am not a developer. I mean I got freeze in FSD sometimes but it not seems slower w/ video than a simple static wallpaper. Anyway, respect for the developers, really awesome job what they're doing! Soo, they are able to bring us this feature in the future, IMO  :) :bow:

Yes.. they are able to.. will they? Maybe not.. lol.. honestly.. the command is simple.. its within the sdk samples.. but.. if they want to is another story altogether lol..